test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barkshield and other useless enchantments.

morentharmorenthar Member Posts: 2,500 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm one of the many who got stuck with a Perfect Barkshield. It is now useless because it was casually ignored while other enchantments were addressed.

Can we get some kind of statement acknowledging that Barkshield and the rest of the armor and weapon enchantments will get some more, very needed attention?

Myself and others are the sad owners of some very expensive virtual paperweights. I know this has been brought up before, but I will continue to bring it up until I get some kind of official statement.
Main: Syndul The Slick - MI Saboteur
Post edited by morenthar on

Comments

• areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd like to know this as well. My hunter has Barkshield only to get it smacked off and damage taken by mini mobs. I won't even mention the heal/Hp skills of the older class.
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    People need to stop pre-buying items in a hope that someday they will get buffed.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    quspiv wrote: »
    People need to stop pre-buying items in a hope that someday they will get buffed.
    pre buy a pair of °°°°°°°°°°. this is just another joke that costed me 8M
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    quspiv wrote: »

Barkshield wasn't so bad back in the day.
    Even I had one.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.