test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leather shirts, please discuss. Official answer much appreciated

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Just look at this image.
LV 70 shirts.
The leather ones for SW HR and TR are way underperforming stat wise.

uqW2PWG.png

http://i.imgur.com/uqW2PWG.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you sure you are comparing the same tier shirts? The top row has an additional "title" in the name except the CW one, and the CW one and the SW/HR ones seem to be on par.

I have a feeling you are not comparing apples to apples. The item levels are the same, but I don't think these are all the same tier.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you sure you are comparing the same tier shirts? The top row has an additional "title" in the name except the CW one, and the CW one and the SW/HR ones seem to be on par.

I have a feeling you are not comparing apples to apples. The item levels are the same, but I don't think these are all the same tier.
    yes those are exactly same tier, you can compare it by yourself if you dont trust me
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We've had this discussion already.

Yes, the LW shirts and pants are under-budgeted for non-defense stats, and I have reported this in the Bug Reports forum. There are many bugs and inconsistencies in Mod 6 professions.

No need to make another thread.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the cw one gives more or less 300 stats more

@darkstarcrash, i know. Pictures may help tho
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We've had this discussion already...No need to make another thread.

This is not another nerf thread but a serious issue that affects many people so why the hell not start another thread to highlight another balls-up from Cryptic? Some people...
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dude, it's been reported in the Bug Reports forum, by me in fact.

I don't want them to ignore the bug, but this thread will either be locked or moved to that one. Multiple threads just clog up the forums.
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It seems like someone started working on profession updates then stop for some reason(can't speculate) and then someone else started again not knowing what the previous one had done.
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We've had this discussion already.

Yes, the LW shirts and pants are under-budgeted for non-defense stats, and I have reported this in the Bug Reports forum. There are many bugs and inconsistencies in Mod 6 professions.

No need to make another thread.

No if experience has taught us anything reporting a bug receives no action. Conbstant reminders occassionally result in an actual fix. So there is plenty of reason to bring it up again (Unless none of your toons wear leather).
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    It's not a serious issue.

It may not be a serious issue to you but as a HR I find it a big concern that my gear is underpowered as compared with, say the CW, who will always be overpowered in this game. Would you be okay with your class being gimped with stats on shirts and pants? I think not!
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Professions item stats are broken in a lot of them. Check lvl 70 personalized JC gear, some stats go down when upgraded to personalized and others stats stay the same with the additional defense slot.
  • caladon2caladon2 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Im really annoyed by the fact that its the only shirt with different stats, Where's the CRIT.
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nice catch, ^^good point on the inferno