test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questionable percentage on GWF artifact

instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Literally..

Under "Equip", it says:
Decrease total damage resistance to the Great Weapon Fighter by ??%.

Is this due to a math error, or is the "??" a placeholder for "we'll get around to it at some point" sort of thing?

questionable-percent.jpg
header.png
"...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• linaduinlinaduin Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here except at lvl15 it says "Increase damage done by all attacks of Weapon Master's Strike by ??%". Off-topic, but the offhand has a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> default class feature too.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, well, it was free. lol
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,374 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    linaduin wrote: »
    Off-topic, but the offhand has a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> default class feature too.

I think the default class is random. Some get useful one and some get not so useful one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    plasticbat wrote: »
    I think the default class is random. Some get useful one and some get not so useful one.

my SW OH had the worst (like for the opposite paragon) and literally had to unlock ALL of them as they placed the only standard (universal) one at the end of a row, and as crazy as it sounds, the "random" unlocks just went in a line, looking very much like not random, but intentionally placed to eat up 20 augmentation cubes.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,374 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    my SW OH had the worst (like for the opposite paragon) and literally had to unlock ALL of them as they placed the only standard (universal) one at the end of a row, and as crazy as it sounds, the "random" unlocks just went in a line, looking very much like not random, but intentionally placed to eat up 20 augmentation cubes.

I think you mean 80 augmentation cubes. I am sorry for you.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***