test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any Word On Release Date For Full Xbox Patch Update?

xnxn7xxnxn7x Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Hey everyone! I've been playing neverwinter for 2 weeks now and have started over my Cleric 4 times due to finding amazing builds for my character but now I have 1 I am happy with that does amazing in pvp and pve. Had to do this since there is no option to reset your stats that you put points into. I didnt understand why Perfect World would allow you to retrain everything else in the game but your main stats for your character. is there going to be a fix for this? I also have spent aton of money on this game and have lost everything I have spent because I couldnt unbind my companion and move it over through my shared characters. I don't want any refunds or asking for one just would like to know when there will be a unbind option so in the future if I would like to move something over through the shared account like my companion or my epic gear for another character of the same class as a restart. I have that option avaliable to me as a paying customer for Zen. I love this game. I honestly think its better then wow. And that says lot about my opinion. Game is amazing and PW yall are doing amazing with the game. Hope to see more content for the xbox one version. Also wondering when will there be a foundry house? I have seen the PC version was given this option after awhile since release. I would love to participate in fighting hord mobs of monsters lol. Woot! Cleric for the win!
Post edited by xnxn7x on

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is a way to change the starting stats, or rather, there will be.

The Race Re-roll token allows you to do what you want. They were included in the Dragonborn packs. They are broken, busted and just not working on the Xbox version. It is a known issue and will be fixed in a "future update".

They will be expensive. 1500 Zen on the PC version and , so far, most service items have been more expensive on the Xbox version. I suspect to make up for Microsoft's cut of the pie.

Unbinding companions has been asked for on the PC for a long time, I would not expect to see that anytime soon, actually ever. Sales of companions is a good moneymaker.
  • tam72tam72 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did you buy your companions with AD or through the ZEN marketplace?
    Just asking as the items I have bought from marketplace I can either get for Free or they are with the claim agent and I just reclaim them with new characters.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Companions, unlike mounts, from the market are generally not account wide purchases. Only special packs include account wide companions.
  • mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tam72 wrote: »
    Did you buy your companions with AD or through the ZEN marketplace?
    Just asking as the items I have bought from marketplace I can either get for Free or they are with the claim agent and I just reclaim them with new characters.

Only the companions that come from a bundle can be reclaimed. If you bought a companion with AD or Zen from the respective markets they are character bound upon binding them.