test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

foundry interface change?

reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Foundry
I just logged into the foundry and I notice some stuff have changed, specifically some colors and interface, it's much closer to the rest of the game now, buttons are blue with yellow borders instead of the same boring grey.
I know it might not seem much, but if they are in fact planning to change the interface, I can't help to hope they haven't completely forgot about us.
edit: not all buttons are ready, and for now it looks pretty weird, some buttons are grey and others are blue.
2e2qwj6.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nevermind, it was just a bug on my end it seems :(
    I got dc'ed and when logging in again it was back to normal (ugly, ugly normal)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    reiwulf wrote: »
    Nevermind, it was just a bug on my end it seems :(
    I got dc'ed and when logging in again it was back to normal (ugly, ugly normal)

Hehe. Yep - I was gonna say I've seen that before and it's another foundry bug -- it's like they de-skinned the interface and if it gets unstable it forgets to de-skin portions of itself. Pretty odd.

Or... it might be that was the goal was to "skin" the interface to be like the game but it took to much memory, or further destabalized the foundry, etc. so it's "normally" turned off. Sometimes it sneaks back into the UI though.