test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

some GF questions for the experienced guys and gals, coming from an Xbox GF

zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Guard Barracks
Hello everyone. Couple of quick questions.

When using guarded assault or supremacy of steel does the reflect damage gain our armor pen value, and or crit/crit severity? Also does our weapon enchant trigger on reflect damage? If so will greater lightning enchants proc chains on reflect damage?

Thanks for all info, and fyi we are under mod 4 on the console.
Post edited by zachwho on

Comments

• hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guarded assault does not get beneffited from arm pen.Same for SoS.

crit severity by 80% no,even if you are critted by an opponent and reflect the damage back.

Abouy enchants.I think still no,but in the past i heard lightning could do that trick.Not sure if that was Working As Indended or a bug.
    Many others here will know better :)
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I'm not sure if they changed it but last time I checked the lighting enchant worked with reflect and
    very well too :)
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the replies! That's lame that our armor pen doesn't factor into our reflect damage. But the lightning enchant procing is nice. I'm currently use spell plague, would it be worth switching to lightning, or keep spell plague?

@ crixus keep up the good work in the community, I enjoy your stuff.
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    zachwho wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies! That's lame that our armor pen doesn't factor into our reflect damage. But the lightning enchant procing is nice. I'm currently use spell plague, would it be worth switching to lightning, or keep spell plague?

@ crixus keep up the good work in the community, I enjoy your stuff.

Thank you ^^

And last time I seen lighting on a reflect build the dmg was amazing, 5 times what a gf could do in a dungeon normally and since it can be done without needing to risk too much it worked well. The only issue is that was in mod 5 (when KV was broken and reflect was best) so I dont know if it will work just as good now.

But plague is very good anyway, arguably best for pve so I don't think there is a need to change that :) Maybe try lightning when you have spare ad some time or can lend one from a friend since it might not be worth it anymore and could be a waste of ad.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rawlor9krawlor9k Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Do you know if the lightning enchant procs other effects? Such as the Protector's cap Iron Guard? Someone reported that the feat is bugged and doesn't proc more than once (so just 5%) but if lightning bounced and made it proc on other mobs it could be quite useful in this mod.

I'm also curious if anyone has messed with pure/trans Feytouched or Holy Avenger enchants to see how well they work (or not work) in this mod.