test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

does this appearance still exist?

praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Guard Barracks
Hey guys I'm currently looking for a GF/OP helm that has this appearance:

FulM0iA.png

I'm sorry about the image size and the lighting of the item its the only one I could find. hopefully someone will be able to make it out and help me.

Are there any items currently in game that have this type of appearnace? I haven't seen any in a while but I'm hoping someone might know where to look.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Every random 60lvl green/blue GF helmet with the same icon have this appearance.
  • shotgunwilly7shotgunwilly7 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi i was also looking for a helmet for transmute, its the old low level helmet that has a plume or a big feather comin outta the top. Does anyone know what this helmet is called or if you can still get it?
  • praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kacezet wrote: »
    Every random 60lvl green/blue GF helmet with the same icon have this appearance.

I've looked in the AH several times at all levels and rarities of GF helm, haven't been able to find any with the same icon.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just got this helmet as a Chest Loot from Kayless boss in Pirates Skyhold. Didn't like the stats, so transmuted it to my current helm. :) It is set to both Paladin and Guardian Fighter compatibility.