test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF tanking & hitpoints

eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Guard Barracks
After tanking epic dungeons (CC/ToS/GWD) I feel like our PvE armor should have way more hitpoints then it currently does. I also feel a lot of our abilities need to be quickened because the animation takes too long. You drop shield for a second to cast something and if you do it at the wrong time you're one shotted and dead. That is if your shield reacts fast enough and doesn't bug out for a split second.
Post edited by eion311 on

Comments

• xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    eion311 wrote: »
    After tanking epic dungeons (CC/ToS/GWD) I feel like our PvE armor should have way more hitpoints then it currently does. I also feel a lot of our abilities need to be quickened because the animation takes too long. You drop shield for a second to cast something and if you do it at the wrong time you're one shotted and dead. That is if your shield reacts fast enough and doesn't bug out for a split second.

yes i totally agree with u, i am a GF myself and i find the same, we have the same HP as GWF and Paladins, but we dont get 50% or 100% hit point like 50% the time, it annoying that to cast any skill (encounter/dailly) we have to lower shield and before the animation ends dead.

this could be solve buy giving gf lets say 2sec dmg immunity after lowering shield something like teleport immuinity so we can lower shield cast and go back behind the shield to keep doing our job.
  • zachwhozachwho Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Or let us cast dailies/encounters from our guard. That would be my preference.
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zachwho wrote: »
    Or let us cast dailies/encounters from our guard. That would be my preference.

With an option for guard toggle, while we're at it...