test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

i wanna c devs stream epic dungeon and MAKE IT!!!!

lemonchilllemonchill Member Posts: 523 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
well they thought about all new lvl cap dungeon re-make life steal and regeneration nerfed etc, so let c a stream of devs actually doing any epic (EPIC!!!) any dungeon they want and make it all the way.

only the i will be certain that they actually played& tested this whole re-make.

now who`s with me? shell we start a petition for this request?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jharlisjharlis Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    any epic? no.
    I want to see them winning a cc/gwd/tos.
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree COMPLETELY!!!!

Lets see it done. The only people I know completing the hard epics on the regular have all r12 enchants and full epic artifacts.

Lets see them do it with the Item level requirement needed to get in to CC, GWD and ToS. '

Would love to see them get ganked repeatedly by grouped +10k hitting trash mobs.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I vote yes, I want to see how they think this content is playable.
    Within the time frame stated for the quest, give or take 5 minutes.

because honestly its insanity.
  • slintashslintash Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    They've already said long, long ago that they don't design content that they can do.

Reminds me of Blizzard and Diablo 3....that ended well.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    better ne, i dont want to see content nerfed to ****
    Paladin Master Race
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    slintash wrote: »
    Reminds me of Blizzard and Diablo 3....that ended well.

its their job to design not be good at the game
    Paladin Master Race
  • obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1
    Akro was dying like newbie on old kessel skrimish, with those new dungs i think they will resign before they reach first bos ^.^
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They probably designed this by assuming that one has maxed all equipment. They probably also assumed that there will be many players that will spend thousands in cash or spend years grinding to max everything, there they assumed wrong. If the game only is doable by whales, then the whales themselves will also leave.
  • obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Really...this is no matter what you have- r10 or r 12 becouse you can make in that way only a few % of your statistics, while mobs can hit you for 200/300/400/500k. Do you think endgame eq will change something? My answer is no :)
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why? There are bugs which allow some classes to solo epic dungeon bosses.
  • nurmoodnurmood Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well I dont think the devs are same skilled as the an failry experienced and fairly skilled Neverwinter gamer (Not a fact just my 2 cents)

So this would proove absolutely nothing

also: Few mods ago people were complaining a lot about difficulty (Mad Dragon). You were able to enter a T2 at 8,3k GS also compare CN. Most people werent able to complete that with low GS.
    5 mods later it was easy as cake. Thats how it was was and thats how it probabaly work out this time...
  • ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It won't make a difference if they do it, because they will make a special downgraded easier dungeon for streaming to fool us into thinking it's not that bad...
  • stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    its their job to design not be good at the game

True as that may be, there has to be SOMEONE at Cryptic who can play...I mean, come on...
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    True as that may be, there has to be SOMEONE at Cryptic who can play...I mean, come on...

Probably not. Imagine you're a game designer, would you play your own game at home after working on it for what, 60h during the last week? Would a garbage man "have fun" during the weekend collecting garbage in the neighbourhood? Would a doctor of medicine see more people for his pleasure during the weekend? The answer is no, probably not. It's their job to design a game, not to play it.
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree COMPLETELY!!!!

Lets see it done. The only people I know completing the hard epics on the regular have all r12 enchants and full epic artifacts.

Lets see them do it with the Item level requirement needed to get in to CC, GWD and ToS. '

Would love to see them get ganked repeatedly by grouped +10k hitting trash mobs.

Actually, most of the people completing T2's are exploiting bugs.
    I won't say I'm not a part of this.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Probably not. Imagine you're a game designer, would you play your own game at home after working on it for what, 60h during the last week? Would a garbage man "have fun" during the weekend collecting garbage in the neighbourhood? Would a doctor of medicine see more people for his pleasure during the weekend? The answer is no, probably not. It's their job to design a game, not to play it.

I dunno...I came from STO (same company) and their programmers played from time to time...
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    in my opinion the main point is not the lack of "skills", but the theoretical knowledge about the game.

just look the lasts gc projections...

ignoring the bizarre damage and "one tree per class is enough" iam pretty sure that some classes do much less things than this combat designer think (and one much more, of course)
  • wovenmidnightwovenmidnight Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please, show me 5 players with the minimum item level complete any of the "end game" queue stuff. It won't make me any happier about the content, but at least I'll know it's just that I'm not good enough for the game and not that the game is ill-designed.
  • helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The devs don't know how to play games. Thats been obvious for a real long time. It could be worse though, they could be the secret world devs who put in stuff they consider uncompletable and then when players figure out how they nerf the abilities they use.
  • slintashslintash Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »

Wrong on so many levels.

How do you expect someone to balance a game if they have no clue how the classes work, the dungeon mechanics, the stats, power combos/rotations, etc etc.

Do you expect them to just flip a coin and everything works out all good and proper?

A game designer should be better than the average person, but does not, and rarely will be, the top player or in the top 1-5% of players.

This means that T2s should be harder than what they can do themselves if it is marketed only to the top players. But T1s and below should be beatable by them and anyone below their skill level.