test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Gift email and code

ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Just saw an email (received about 2 hours ago) stating an Elemental Gift was available. I was to redeem the code using the ARC client. Doing so results in the ARC client saying the CODE IS EXPIRED!!!!

What? Really? Has the Neverwinter Team gotten ahead of the ARC team?

Maybe this is just a late April Fools day joke. Anyway, anyone else seen this?
Post edited by ixotl on

Comments

• hornadonhornadon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got the email to. my code not working ether.
  • darkareliusdarkarelius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue experienced here as well
  • februarefebruare Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ixotl wrote: »
    Just saw an email (received about 2 hours ago) stating an Elemental Gift was available. I was to redeem the code using the ARC client. Doing so results in the ARC client saying the CODE IS EXPIRED!!!!

What? Really? Has the Neverwinter Team gotten ahead of the ARC team?

Maybe this is just a late April Fools day joke. Anyway, anyone else seen this?

No.
    It has been momentarily pulled (?) due to abuse and exploit by some 'players'.

There is a thread and explanation in the proper bug, known issue, forums where they have appologized and posted there concern and reason for pulling it.
  • tyria501tyria501 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Since this thread already deals with the redeem code could someone please explain how we are supposed to redeem it? I do not get a drop down menu for either hovering or clicking the Arc logo and I am getting frustrated. Thanks.
  • bumfluffbobbumfluffbob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tyria501 wrote: »
    Since this thread already deals with the redeem code could someone please explain how we are supposed to redeem it? I do not get a drop down menu for either hovering or clicking the Arc logo and I am getting frustrated. Thanks.

You don't. The link posted by sockmunkey explains all..
  • verline1verline1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tyria501 wrote: »

are you in ARC or on this website, it has too be in arc, the external launcher program. If you are using it the logo should have a down arrow next too it, and should light up when you hover over it. if its not there might be something with your arc launcher that needs too go in the bugs section. as of right now the code wont work anyways, it was shut down due too abuse.
  • tyria501tyria501 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you verline1. Now in the future I should be able to get the codes working.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please refer to the aforementioned linked thread for further information.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.