test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MOD 6 Bugs

deshthewraithdeshthewraith Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've found a couple of bugs, and since there's no thread where they're all compiled for MOD 6 right now, I'll just do my best to post them here:

Subject: Staying Vigilant not giving credit
Steps to reproduce: 1) Party with a friend.
2) Travel to The Drowned Shore
3) Speak to Flora Newleaf and accept "Staying Vigilant"
4) Accept any quest from the nearby NPCs.
5) Perform the task of the quests, turn it in and receive your rewards.
6) Go to your journal, look at the count for "Staying Vigilant". It should still be 0/16.
Bug: Staying Vigilant quest won't give you credit while you're in a party.
Notes:

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Chat box bugged
Steps to reproduce: 1) Press "Enter" to begin typing a message in any channel. 2) Once the message reaches the end of the chat box your cursor will continue past the box
Bug: Minor glitch where the chat box allows you to type a few pixels past where the chat box is instead of scrolling properly.
Notes:

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Shadowy Disappearance glitches
Steps to reproduce: 1) Level your Shadowy Disappearance encounter as a Trickster Rogue
2) Use the spell liberally
3) Occasionally the animation will go through but you haven't moved and it's not on cooldown
Bug: Shadowy Disappearance fizzling out and not casting. I'm unsure of what else to do to reproduce.
Notes: Shadow Disappearance also won't cast if you move during the animation, nor can it be cast on uneven terrain.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Shadowy Disappearance and Grim Pleasure interaction
Steps to reproduce: 1) Level your Shadowy Disappearance encounter as a Trickster Rogue
2) Use the spell, doesn't need to hit an enemy.
3) Grim Pleasure will be activated giving you bonus power.
Bug: Shadowy Disappearance procs your Grim Pleasure feat from the executioner tree. You don't even need to hit an enemy or crit.
Notes:

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Jarlaxle Baenre needs to be updated
Steps to reproduce: Simply speak to Jarlaxle Baenre in Icewind Dale and he'll tell you that you need 2 characters with 10k gearscore and 3 boons for the quest.
Bug: Old tool tip that needs updating.
Notes: There are probably a lot more instances of this that need to be updated.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Shadow of Demise proc
Steps to reproduce: Enter stealth as a Trickster Rogue and use an at-will on enemy. Shadow of demise isn't applied until you use an encounter power. Dailies and at-wills do not apply it.
Bug: Shadow of demise is no longer applied with at-will or daily powers. Only encounters.
Notes: This sort of looks like an intended nerf but it wasn't documented in the patch notes. I feel like it might be a bug/unintentional because a daily not applying shadow of demise seems like a really weird change to make. At-wills maybe, but I'm just writing it down just to be sure.

EDIT: Shadow of Demise doesn't even seem to work with encounter powers either.

~~~~~~

That all I've come across (that I remember) for now.
Post edited by deshthewraith on

Comments

• bigpapasilver7bigpapasilver7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It seems that chill from CW does not last nearly as long as before cannot even filter in dodges between ray of frosts to keep up chill was the base duration nerfed? I experience the same shorter duration ith entangling force.
  • deshthewraithdeshthewraith Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes. The notes aren't exactly the most detailed and complete I've ever seen, but I'm more or less treating anything not mentioned in them in a bug.
  • magnusaimagnusai Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well heres another little bug for your list that ive come across today : Lair of a mad dragon , The entrance seems to be non operable(cant click it to go inside)
  • deshthewraithdeshthewraith Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fortunately I haven't had any problems with the dungeons yet.
  • gnappettognappetto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did anyone try to unlock Malabog's Castle? I tried yesterday, but no progress bar is shown and it says "Available" but if I click to unlock again (spending again 10000 AD) I cannot click on "Start". :/
  • dewwhiskersdewwhiskers Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    I've found a couple of bugs, and since there's no thread where they're all compiled for MOD 6 right now, I'll just do my best to post them here:

Subject: Staying Vigilant not giving credit
    Steps to reproduce: 1) Party with a friend.
    2) Travel to The Drowned Shore
    3) Speak to Flora Newleaf and accept "Staying Vigilant"
    4) Accept any quest from the nearby NPCs.
    5) Perform the task of the quests, turn it in and receive your rewards.
    6) Go to your journal, look at the count for "Staying Vigilant". It should still be 0/16.
    Bug: Staying Vigilant quest won't give you credit while you're in a party.
    Notes:

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Chat box bugged
    Steps to reproduce: 1) Press "Enter" to begin typing a message in any channel. 2) Once the message reaches the end of the chat box your cursor will continue past the box
    Bug: Minor glitch where the chat box allows you to type a few pixels past where the chat box is instead of scrolling properly.
    Notes:

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Shadowy Disappearance glitches
    2) Use the spell liberally
    3) Occasionally the animation will go through but you haven't moved and it's not on cooldown
    Bug: Shadowy Disappearance fizzling out and not casting. I'm unsure of what else to do to reproduce.
    Notes: Shadow Disappearance also won't cast if you move during the animation, nor can it be cast on uneven terrain.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Shadowy Disappearance and Grim Pleasure interaction
    2) Use the spell, doesn't need to hit an enemy.
    3) Grim Pleasure will be activated giving you bonus power.
    Bug: Shadowy Disappearance procs your Grim Pleasure feat from the executioner tree. You don't even need to hit an enemy or crit.
    Notes:

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Jarlaxle Baenre needs to be updated
    Steps to reproduce: Simply speak to Jarlaxle Baenre in Icewind Dale and he'll tell you that you need 2 characters with 10k gearscore and 3 boons for the quest.
    Bug: Old tool tip that needs updating.
    Notes: There are probably a lot more instances of this that need to be updated.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Shadow of Demise proc
    Steps to reproduce: Enter stealth as a Trickster Rogue and use an at-will on enemy. Shadow of demise isn't applied until you use an encounter power. Dailies and at-wills do not apply it.
    Bug: Shadow of demise is no longer applied with at-will or daily powers. Only encounters.
    Notes: This sort of looks like an intended nerf but it wasn't documented in the patch notes. I feel like it might be a bug/unintentional because a daily not applying shadow of demise seems like a really weird change to make. At-wills maybe, but I'm just writing it down just to be sure.

EDIT: Shadow of Demise doesn't even seem to work with encounter powers either.

~~~~~~

That all I've come across (that I remember) for now.

Shadow of demise is super nerfed, some of those things may not have been bugs unfortunately. The feat not procing for at wills was intentional. The power only triggers for encounters now and even if you use something like dazing strike, shadow of demise only effects one enemy at a time now, which was not a bug. Terrible. These two things I mentioned are not the only nerfs to this feat, they are just the ones I was able to recall.

Also, if stealth seems shorter now its because it is. They shortened stealth from 6 seconds to 5 seconds and did not even announce this.
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Shadow of Demise is broken! Does not proc multiple times if using with aoe skill which kills Executioner path in PvP.
    Other effects (like stealth regen) seems not to work at all.
    Knifes Edge is still broken and proc multiple times with Bloodbath.
    New sets (Valindra, Lostmouth) seems to be broken if combined with some HR and DC skills.
    DC can use daily every 5-10seconds (cause of specific feats, probably gift of haste),
    new DC skill geas stuns/daze bosses, like scorpions in LoL, so they dont move/attack or take any other action.
    HR can 1-2 shoot boses when combining some of their melee skills with new artifacts.

Way too many bugs and we got no respond if PW are awere of it.
    'The fix is comming', but we got nothing on preview to see if it's going to fix all these issues.