test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, any news of when will the foundry be back up?

reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I know the foundry is down a few days with each new module, but so far we've had zero information on what's going on with it, quests are still giving lots of troubles, most of them crash the game when transferring to a second map, and we have no idea on how long will it take till we can edit them again.
I know that many people are not interested in the foundry but for many of us, the foundry is the thing that makes us go back to NW each time.
So for those of us who do care about it, I'd love to have at least some info on it. Either an estimated date, or an explanation on what's the problem with it, or even a "we're looking for the problem" to aknowledge someone still remembers there's a foundry in this game at all.
If some info has been given and I missed it, my bad. But so far I haven't seen anything.
2e2qwj6.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    We are attempting to get things up and running now but we have throttled how quickly our servers being up all of the existing created content to not strain them too much.

I am targeting end of next week if everything goes OK.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thank you so much for the reply Panderus, I really appreciate it.
    I sure hope everything goes ok, and we can have the foundry back for the end of next week. :)
    2e2qwj6.jpg