test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Plz, make partys

flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
The content with not insane difficulty. Just you cant play alone. :cool:
90% of problems with difficulty will resolve if players realize "everything changed".
Post edited by flambridge on

Comments

• overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I want to see the game facilitate this grouping up. There are a lot of ways to do it. An example would be a "team board" posted in the hub of each of the areas. You put your name on the team board for what you want to do and people can invite you, or if five people from the appropriate roles (dps, heals, cc, tank) are on the board at the same time, it automatically puts you into a group and all in the same instance.
  • phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have you ever asked in zone chat for help? All you get is silence most of the time. Even when people see you die in the field all they do is ride by. Nobody helps.
    This is the wrong community for that kind of thing.
  • bambambunnybambambunny Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Have you ever asked in zone chat for help? All you get is silence most of the time. Even when people see you die in the field all they do is ride by. Nobody helps.
    This is the wrong community for that kind of thing.

Totally agree with that. I have seen people die like fly on the field but no one want to team up when you ask for in zone chat.
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I will get this out of the way . I am a GF and I do stop and help when I see someone that seems to be in trouble but I have found that rather than a thanks I get more stop stealing my kills feed back from people. I would like to team and help but this game really does need a much better way for people to team up. The best teaming system I ever saw was in a game called City of Heroes .Rather sure the people running this game remember that system. Put that into this game and our team problems will be solved.Having to use regular chat with lgf and the thing you want to do is a very weak teaming system .
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Best party up system got Diablo 3 ;) and you dont have to worry about sharing rare drops.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jimmyhar wrote: »
    you are not getting it. some people do not *want* to party up. they have always been happy playing solo and at their own pace. that is why they are not happy. you are not going to force them into parties. it just won't happen.

Hear, hear. This cannot be said enough. A lot of people -- myself included -- started playing NWO in the first place because you could do everything outside of dungeons and skirmishes solo. It seems to me that the people now saying, "just form groups" are really looking for a different game -- one that isn't NWO.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There should be no reason for anyone to need to team up for anything but skirmishes and dungeons. Even then, any competent 5 people should be able to do it. One of NWs selling points was no Holy Trinity.