test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eta on pvp pass?

pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvP Discussion
ok been playing alot of pvp since mod came out. imo its worse than ever. some really really bad game desgin/balance. its very clear that you devs didnt test/care about pvp in this mod. some of it is simply so bad i that cannot understand how it went live. can we get an eta on post about what your plans are for pvp? right now its awful. it really is. very skill less and some classes just total derp mode. there are to many immunes, to much damage and to little coming out of you guys on plans for fixes. please if you are going to care this little about pvp then why not remove and try and fix pve?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, pvp is ****. Just look at all those reflecting boons/other reflecting damage, auto dazes and other cheap ****.
  • pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Yes, pvp is ****. Just look at all those reflecting boons/other reflecting damage, auto dazes and other cheap ****.
    agree. also will become more pw2 with new ranks of stones. i just don't understand pvp on any level right now.
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Why can't they do a simple fix ? First it really can't be that hard to just add them stupid seals back in the game. Then if a class is clearly overpowered for a specific reason, say for example a class is dealing way too much dmg, then just lessen the damage dealt of that move/moves instead of doing a total rewark of it usually leading to more issues.

Also something that has been needed for such a long time. A search option for finding people your gear score, this would make most games even and pvp a much more fun experience. Of course I think I know why that's not going to ever happen...If people are finding games even or fun then they won't feel the need to spend money to beat people....
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]