test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SCA dice acting weird

hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So I have been playing SCA a lot to get the new companion accessories and am starting to get annoyed with the dice.It's like every other roll either gives dice other then what was shown during the initial cast or the given dice will flip flop several times after they appear,sometimes back to dice you just used.Is anyone else experiencing this or am I just going mad and need to lay off the coffee?
Post edited by hiperion16 on

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's been happening from time to time with me for months. Sometimes it happens more than others.

It's just a random glitch.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mine is pretty much constant now.Every encounter it does it at least twice and I am losing battles I should be winning because of it.