test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Failing to connect

funkymcnastyfunkymcnasty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Every time I press A to sign in I get the same message.

Account server connection could not be started. Please try again later.

I was able to play on the first day but since then I get this message. I have tried restarting my XBONE, quitting and restarting the game. Alternating my MAC address. I have tested both my connection and multiplayer connection on the XBONE and everything is good and my NAT settings are open. What gives?
Post edited by funkymcnasty on

Comments

• danyenginedanyengine Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi. I don't know if can halp you, but in my country (Italy) these problems are caused by our provider of internet services, not by xbox one. Today, for example, I have some problems, but I manage to play well only thanks to the operators of the provider that by remote working, changed some things in my Hag/modem (the modem that has voice and internet togheter). Consider that they tried to bring changes for more than a week, every day, while we were talking by phone to test every changes, to resolve the problem that each xbox one player with the specific Hag ( Technicolor tg788vn v2) we are obliged to use from that provider had. Only players with that hag have problems of the kind you mentioned.
    Sorry for my english, i know it is not so good, but i try to do the best :)