test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New black ice Hammerstone pick

sasiltonsasilton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hammerstonr pick can mine 150 raw black ice. New art set for warlock costs 500.000 black ice. Give us at least better picks to mine this shiit, like 500 black ice from one use?
Post edited by sasilton on

Comments

• Options
    laiusslaiuss Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    It'd help a bit for sure with that black ice grind insanity, but I'm afraid we won't get this :|
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i agree and a lot of people would buy it for lets say 40 bucks? great profit cryptic and everyone would be buying it esp all the sw's and theres a lot of those. were basically handing you money here.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You shouldn't have to buy anything from the cash shop to be able to get the black ice belt and cloak , the price for them both should be reduced drastically , 250000 refined black ice per item is idiotic .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you go with a buddy into the PvP area you get more black ice when mining from those nodes. It has it's risks, but it's worth it. Also, you get more black ice if you have the one person in a party with you that has an upgraded pick mine whilst the other one stands guard.

I will mine for guildies/buddies as I have an upgraded pick. It benefits us both.

Keep in mind some of these requirements for vast amounts of X to achieve Y are there to help prevent players from being able to INSTANTLY BE UBER. A time requirement, or effort needed in place helps keep it more fair.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For what it's worth, I have 50k black ice doing nothing right now. And I haven't been to IWD in a long time!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Mining it is not the bottleneck. Once you learn the location of the nodes you can mine BI quickly in Dwarven Valley with the existing Zen store pick .
    Refining it is the thing that needs to speed up. I have five gauntlets and BI prof guys and I can mine it *much* faster than I can refine it.

Well, I could before IWD became an instant death zone for my main toon hehe.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Trust me, 500k is nothing if you really bother to mine it. There is also lostmauth's set which does not look too bad for warlocks either.
  • Options
    ehhhhhhwatehhhhhhwat Member Posts: 52
    edited April 2015
    Ahuehueeuh Aaaaaahueheu

T^T

/rip
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Trust me, 500k is nothing if you really bother to mine it. There is also lostmauth's set which does not look too bad for warlocks either.

hahhahaha stop trolling.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Collecting the Black Ice is easy.....I managed to gather 100k black ice over the weekend. The issue is refining.......it's gonna take awhile. :eek:
  • Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you go with a buddy into the PvP area you get more black ice when mining from those nodes. It has it's risks, but it's worth it. Also, you get more black ice if you have the one person in a party with you that has an upgraded pick mine whilst the other one stands guard.

I will mine for guildies/buddies as I have an upgraded pick. It benefits us both.

Keep in mind some of these requirements for vast amounts of X to achieve Y are there to help prevent players from being able to INSTANTLY BE UBER. A time requirement, or effort needed in place helps keep it more fair.

There are also nodes right next to the pvp zone (the valley map) that will give you extra black ice just like they are in the pvp zone.
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    getting raw black ice is one thing, i took me forever to get 200k black ice refined without cash shop items
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    250k per pc is ridiculous, considering the alternates are 15 Linus, which you can get in 1 day with some luck (well, could - before Tiamat became instant death zone..)

honestly I will switch to one of the Linu cloaks on my cw, because the h*** if I'm going to farm IWD again - was bored of that zone 2 years ago or whatever...

much feedback on this was submitted on preview - ignored. ><
  • Options
    chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    So let me get this straight, for our entertainment we should mine 500,000 black ice? People get paid for doing tasks that aren't as grueling as that. I'll take a pass on this.
  • Options
    yatzolyatzol Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol alot of people would quit if they sold a new pick for 40 after having already bought one
  • Options
    gogu79gogu79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    500.000 to refine get 270 day and this if u dont miss 1 day to refine :D
    this is 1 bad joke
    think admin need to reevaluate this
    Dragons? On MY Way !!