class: Control Wizard

potions drank: 0

ur turn

regards
Post edited by ofnieslaf on

Comments

• tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Of course u didnt drink a single potion, u just need to check (Mar 2015) under ur name to know that the account u are using is just to troll on the forum. You dont need potions (maybe a beer) to troll on an internet forum.
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    class: GWF

Potions drank: 0
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Devouted Cleric

From level 60 to level 63; potions used: 1.
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015

that is absolutely impossible, u must be a deity gwf

regards
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    DC, from 60-63 2 potions. I messed up doing the Merchant in Distress HE and needed to use them to survive.
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The only time I used any potions so far was when I was trying to solo the crab HE.

I died so so horribly... crabs... who knew?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Greater stone of health? :P
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tomiotar wrote: »
    Of course u didnt drink a single potion, u just need to check (Mar 2015) under ur name to know that the account u are using is just to troll on the forum. You dont need potions (maybe a beer) to troll on an internet forum.

Good catch, saw it under other "advocates" or shall i say "employees" or "endorsed player's" avatar too. LOL
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    HR

Maybe 60 distilled potions of greater healing and 20 health stone charges.

Way to go, Cryptic. You've succeeded in sucking the fun out of the game and turned it into a frustrating chore. It feels like it has taken a giant step backward. I have 6 other alts and I flat-out don't want to drag them through this. I'd rather see the dentist. I know, "those pesky players, they've gotten away with murder, well THIS will get them back in line."

Yup. Way to go.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GWF

Potion used: 0

Only played about 1.5 hour so far and I feel the mobs are kinda weak in PvE, they died too fast before I get any feel for any fight... I look forward to the harder content later in the game... currently about lvl 61.7 or so, wearing +75% EXP gears with 7 legendaries....

hustin1 wrote: »
    HR

Maybe 60 distilled potions of greater healing and 20 health stone charges.

Way to go, Cryptic. You've succeeded in sucking the fun out of the game and turned it into a frustrating chore. It feels like it has taken a giant step backward. I have 6 other alts and I flat-out don't want to drag them through this. I'd rather see the dentist. I know, "those pesky players, they've gotten away with murder, well THIS will get them back in line."

Yup. Way to go.
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • webbigwebbig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    TR

345 potions used to "try" stay alive. Have never died this many times in this game!!

I am fast starting to HATE this update.

As another said here.. I too have tons of alts and I flat out refuse to go thru this absolute hell with them too.
  • ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Probably 10-20
    Currently at lvl 66 and soloing small encounters or running thru the lairs (which is when i drink my pots)
    Class: DO/DC (righteous)
    Fairly geared, main (only legendaries are the regular artifacts, artifact weps etc are epic), r7s-8s

Tho i can say i haven't ventured out into the old campaign zones on my main after my alt died horribly trying to solo Dread spire......... :P
  • ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You might want to read the OP's name backwards. Just sayin'.
  • x3n0forumx3n0forum Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No more than 3 or 4 on all chars (purified BI CW, putified BI DC, T2 PvP HR), most of them on my main CW.
  • viperdvmanviperdvman Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just going through Tyranny of Dragons dungeon quests, and even Sharandar, is impossible now. I've burned 30 injury kits and 100 potions, wasted 3 hours on areas that I use to go through solo, now I get killed the first time these level 70-72 monsters sneeze at me. So far, I'm not liking the fact that I have to give up on all my campaigns on for both my main TR and my alts.

Now if you're new to the game and haven't built a main and 3 alts up to lvl 60 like I have, then one should have very few problems. But for me, having grinded in the game, had fun building some characters up to level 60, spent time, money, Zen, and AD's on really good equips for said lvl 60 characters, and now it's all useless. I can't go through Sharandar anymore. I can't do the Dread Ring. I can't do the Tyranny of Dragons dungeons (I can still go into the regular adventure zone areas and fight the dragons there no problem), and don't even get me started on Well of Dragons.

I'll reserve final judgement for when I at least bring my main up to lvl 70, but for now, outside of the Paladin and the main storyline quests, I'm quite put out.

• clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Got a cleric, for the elemental levels no more than 1 or 2 potions, a quick try out of sharandar or WOD did however show that I will need more potions than normal.

I have a perma stealth rogue, no potions needed there, they cannot see you, they cannot hit you, probably the safest class there is right now to have.
  • adisonmakadisonmak Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Class: DC
    Total Potions consumed : 6
    Death Count : 1 (Sharandar Map) 2hit KO
    Lvl : 60 (30%exp remaining to 61)

Rofl~ due to lags mostly.

Off-Topic : very happy that one of the best soundtrack in Enclave's Vault is used again on new Drowned Shore map.
  • svekoljsvekolj Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2015
    gwf without tab skill (due to a bug I get no determination and can't go unstoppable, at all)
    potions drank -cca 10 on leveling from 60-64
  • bubettebubette Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Soulbinder SW

lvl 63

no potions used
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hr and over 400 just since release of mod 6. and ive used over 60 injury kits from dieing
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    on my dc.. nada..

we will wait on other classes.
  • svekoljsvekolj Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2015
    hr and over 400 just since release of mod 6. and ive used over 60 injury kits from dieing

errm you aren't trying to farm the level 70 zones on your level 60 char right?
    edited April 2015
    svekolj wrote: »

Even in sharander or dread ring, I dont find them that hard. WoD is much harder as is IWD in spots. I would just skip them.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    svekolj wrote: »

nope im not im at the end of spinward rise. and those giants kill you so easily its not even funny. but every other class does it jsut fine. only hrs struggle.
  • nielsg2nielsg2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Agreed, totally sucks now. Going back to being an Incantation Jockey, leveling up solely by hanging out in Protector's Eclave, logging in now just in Incant, take exp, and level to 70 nice and slowly... no more Zen for Stones or Scrolls of Life...
  • tonyswutonyswu Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    99.5 potions used.

My potions contain 7% alcohol, and tastes good.

Unfortunately I passed out before I can finish the last half bottle.
  • dzaimsdzaims Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was thinking that they could have left Sharandar and Dread Ring 60+, done Icewind 65+ and WoD, etc 70+.

I'm a casual player w/ T1 gear, GS12K, and mostly L5-6 enchants in my gear. The game has become impossible for me in the zones I was currently working (Sharandar, and with difficulty, WoD) At least the ToD dailies in the earlier areas are scaled that I can survive a bit. Looks like it's either farm or drop wads of catch to get the game back to enjoyable..

Oh, BTW, drinking the red koolaid faster than I can buy them.
    Ancient Spirits officer

NW-DM9Pj62ZK 'Bear with Me'
    NW-DOPPZAYKQ 'Retirement Plans'
    NW-DKJMLS8OQ 'Sleepy in Cea Tull'

• dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ninatheaxe wrote: »
    You might want to read the OP's name backwards. Just sayin'.

Nidalap Dnuobhtao

Nope, that doesn't help at all.

TR here.
    Potions Drank - Well, sometimes in the middle of a fight you end up button mashing, or confusing your potions for something else. So, who knows here? Who cares? Soulforged enchant has saved my henie since I got it.

This is an MMO, not an MSO. If you go soloing expect to use potions/ kits. In fact spending gold on that is good for the internal economy of the game itself. Gold has its uses.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    60-63 10pots
    63-66 50 pots
    99% of them after the fight to heal back up
    edited April 2015
    This all comes down to 3 classifications.

A. Paladin, DC.. will never have to use any if played right.
    B. The rest of the classes, if they use a good healing pet, will use a few here and there.
    C. The rest of the classes, if not using a healing pet, and not geared well, will use more, mostly due to having to return hp via potions after combat.

So the lesson.. grab a healer (even the free basic healer isnt bad) I have a couple battlefield medics , a couple of anges and a couple of priestess of sune hanging around on my top 5 classes.