test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

After Patch - No longer able to buy Draconic templar Boots and Helm for Linu favours.

fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
After Patch - No longer able to buy Draconic templar Boots and Helm for Linu favours.

how can i finish this set now ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by fauust01 on

Comments

• miomans0miomans0 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    they said all lvl60 sets will be gone and the only way to get them in mod6 is from the ah.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    so basicly no way to finish those sets now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2015
    Draconic Templar set boots was only buyable in shop now they are gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    fauust01 wrote: »
    so basicly no way to finish those sets now ?
    I'm pretty sure the guy above you said to check the AH. Anyway, that set wont do you much good once you start leveling beyond maybe 63 or 64...
    edited April 2015
    I'm pretty sure the guy above you said to check the AH. Anyway, that set wont do you much good once you start leveling beyond maybe 63 or 64...

Boots from that set was not Ah buyable.

And i am collecting things around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Boots from that set was not Ah buyable.

And i am collecting things around.

I thought you could buy gloves and boots from AH...Just not helm or armor...oh well...Also, I'm not sure if you collect for points or not but I was told they changed the collections tab around so you may want to look into that...
    edited April 2015
    accualy a lot of items that had GREAT apperence is no longer obtainable now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2015
    any news ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    any news ?

You can't get them now.

Just like Profound gear, which looked awesome on a GF, is now gone.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is utterly ridiculous - I've got the gloves and the helm but now have no way of completing the set - what is going on?
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wow everyone will not stop whining will they?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The armor was only just introduced. Neglecting it in mod 6 was bad enough, but removing it outright is just, well...stupid. For leveling from 60 to 70, it is actually pretty decent gear, and looks infinitely better than Eternal. So far I've seen the HR and DC Eternal sets, and they're just hideous. The DC DT set looks great with Helmite dye applied to it, for instance. The HR set looks great with Sylvan Grove dye, except for the helmet -- but that's easy enough to transmute.

What the devs should have done, in my opinion, was to increase the HP boost that DT gives you. We did earn it doing Tiamat, you know: only the hardest content available prior to April 7.

I don't know if anyone at Cryptic will read this, but seriously: you really need to understand how lousy it makes us feel having something that was so difficult to earn in the first place rendered useless as soon as we got it.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Seriously, a whole box load of armor, tons of unique looks for transmutes, tossed down the toilet. Just ridiculous. Why are they removing their OWN work from the game!?
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hustin1 wrote: »
    What the devs should have done, in my opinion, was to increase the HP boost that DT gives you. We did earn it doing Tiamat, you know: only the hardest content available prior to April 7.

That would have been nice. The DT set is pretty decent for leveling up to 70. But not good enough for dungeons. I finally gave in and got the Eternal set for dungeons after getting kicked so many times.
    hustin1 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone at Cryptic will read this, but seriously: you really need to understand how lousy it makes us feel having something that was so difficult to earn in the first place rendered useless as soon as we got it.

Already they announced the next module, Underdark. With all the grinding required to get the T2 set, by the time I get them, it will probably be in time to become obsolete. I don't think I have to stomach to even try for T1 set at this point.

People would actually use 15 favors for a DT piece instead of a greater cloak? That's just crazy. Let it go...
  • praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    thestaggy wrote: »
    You can't get them now.

Just like Profound gear, which looked awesome on a GF, is now gone.

Actually the new grim set (level 70, item level 130, middle tab from the gear guy) has the appearance of the old profound sets (or so I've been told).
  • jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    wow everyone will not stop whining will they?

Its so easy these days to identify the personality types who just accept everything and will likely stand for nothing. Such a contribution; i'm certain that is the purpose of having forums - everyone wants to read all of the idyllic opinions.
  • x3n0forumx3n0forum Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Actually the new grim set (level 70, item level 130, middle tab from the gear guy) has the appearance of the old profound sets (or so I've been told).

Nope, it's got the appearance of the old grim set, at least for CWs.