test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warlock Mask

orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Nine Hells
Hello. I am currently trying to work out the appearance of my warlock. One thing I'm looking for on her is a mask that completely covers her face, more than the Wonderous Bazaar one, without looking too big on a Halfling. Some friends have mentioned seeing one completely covers my face in bandages. If anyone could tell me what this or any other mask that fits the above requirements, I would appreciate knowing what it is called so I could get it.

Thanks.
Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I believe that creepy ugly mask comes from PvP store. Either slaughterers' mask or profound blah blah blah (don't know the name).

UPD Halfling? Oh my god *abandons the thread*
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thought halflings were hideous to look at anyways? That being said the dread legion mask covers the face completely.
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What is UPD?
    edited September 2014
    What is UPD?
    UPD - update. Means I added something to my post later.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the replies. The PVP one could work, I just need to motivate myself to PVP enough to get it. (Or do Gauntlgrym.) Dread legion is something I'll look into as well, that might be easier to obtain.

As for the Halfling, the new female halflings can be made to look ok. (Now post update male halflings are another story.) I am just looking for the face covering mask because IC she isn't actually a Halfling but poses as one and need something to keep her face covered.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
    edited September 2014
    Well, shouldn't bee too hard. Just sell grim coins for glory :P
    edited September 2014
    I could, but the issue is that I don't have any Grym coins at the moment on my warlock I want the helm for.
    edited September 2014
    I heard the one with bandages, which would probably make more sense of this character than the PVP or Thayan ones, is from the Kelemvor Crypts and is called "Burial Mask". I did a run of Kelemvor Crypts by getting a share and it wasn't in the chest. Anyone have an idea where it's from?
    edited October 2014
    Well, I guess I'll just go with the hood of fate and roleplay in that she bought the human size accidently until I can find something else or motivate myself to do Gauntlgrym or PVP with her.
  • cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If I remember correctly, the burial mask was a quest reward in Neverdeath. So even if you run it, I doubt you'd get the drop.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    cococya wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, the burial mask was a quest reward in Neverdeath. So even if you run it, I doubt you'd get the drop.

Gear rewards are possible to re-obtain from quest sharing. Only "special" rewards that can be exploited have been reworked to get rid of duping.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited October 2014
    cococya wrote: »

Thanks. I'll try and get a share for the lairs there sometime soon. Any idea what quest it was from?
    edited October 2014
    I'm pretty sure that the head armor (all classes get the same gear slot from the same quest) is from the Dead and the Dying, but not 100%. I actually still need to run this area so if I do it soon I'll confirm.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited October 2014
    Burial Mask does come from the Undead and the Dying quest but does not cover the face.

At least it doesn't on a male tiefling, but if they get special gear adjustments in order to eliminate clipping issues, then they'd be the only ones that did, so I'm pretty sure it just doesn't cover your face.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited January 2015
    If'n ya still care....

Ebon Downs
    Sealing the Crypts - head

Pirates' Skyhold
    Scoundrel's Retreat - head

These appear to both have something like what you were looking for (same skin from each quest), not bandages, but an enclosed mask.

Yeah, more than 30 days of bumpage. Sue me. It took me that long to find an answer.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    If'n ya still care....

Ebon Downs
    Sealing the Crypts - head

Pirates' Skyhold
    Scoundrel's Retreat - head

These appear to both have something like what you were looking for (same skin from each quest), not bandages, but an enclosed mask.

Yeah, more than 30 days of bumpage. Sue me. It took me that long to find an answer.

add draconic templar - it's like a metal monster face.