Options

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150317a.5

2»

Comments

• Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Find GOOD foundries then :-)

Such authors probably stacked traps to try and make them meaningful. With the new changes, a single trap that you hit is meaningful (and unavoidable traps are always bad style).

Very true. No traps in my Foundry quest ;) There are some efforts to maximize the effectiveness of monster AI for people who like a different kind of challenge, though.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    azasulazasul Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well guys just be pation and what ever cames that's what it is nothing we can't do about it be hapy enjoy the game
  • Options
    xkillalluxxkillallux Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm surprised nobody's whining about this.
    "Templar's Wrath: You unleash a storm of holy energy, dealing heavy damage to all nearby foes and stunning them.

Protection - You gain Temp HP equal to 15% of the damage you deal."
    Last time i checked on the test realm this was 300% of the damage dealt...
  • Options
    spancarspancar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What's going on with the servers? They are still down.
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is whats going on.
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Traps causing injury is like the Neverwinter nights <3
  • Options
    spancarspancar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Many thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    quspiv wrote: »
    Traps causing injury is like the Neverwinter nights <3

Seconded, although some trap placement could be a little better.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Deleted, yeah... i deleted my stuff, whats it to ya??? :p
  • Options
    eco66eco66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "•The Chest of Campaign Treasures is no longer available in the Vault."

Why did they do this? Those things were a godsend to help reduce the horrendous repetitive grindfest of Sharandar and DR :(

SW:TOR is looking more and more appealing.

Eco
  • Options
    lhotse5lhotse5 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "Scourge Warlock
    Tyrannical Threat: This power now splashes half as much damage as before."

Between the Life-Steal proc and this nerf, I believe Cryptic has finally succeeded in killing the Scourge Warlock class as the Tyrannical Threat/Dreadtheft combo was the most potent tool the class had given how squishy it is and the nerfs from the last time they screwed the class over.
    Congratulations Cryptic ! Now nobody with half a brain has ANY reason to play a Scourge Warlock and thank you so much for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me over of all the time and resources I've put into mine. :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    now sw link damage 2m in 10 seconds instead 3m no big deal come on.and you forget warlock has the bargain to increase the lifesteal chance to big numbers.And i will continue play sw " hellbringer".
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lhotse5 wrote: »
    "Scourge Warlock
    Tyrannical Threat: This power now splashes half as much damage as before."

Between the Life-Steal proc and this nerf, I believe Cryptic has finally succeeded in killing the Scourge Warlock class as the Tyrannical Threat/Dreadtheft combo was the most potent tool the class had given how squishy it is and the nerfs from the last time they screwed the class over.
    Congratulations Cryptic ! Now nobody with half a brain has ANY reason to play a Scourge Warlock and thank you so much for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me over of all the time and resources I've put into mine. :mad:

I actually like to play Warlock (at least in PvE) it's quite fun and a lot more enjoyable than CW. As for pvp, it have way too many other more important issues such as huge gear difference (6k gs getting matched against team of 5 24k GS is just a joke)
  • Options
    nachodx22nachodx22 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Speaking about the TR's, i think with the new stat curves, they will have a more difficult time 1-shotting other players now. And in pvp, it usually pays to stick together, or strategically split so that you are NEVER alone. A little tenacity never hurt either. Also, when you see a TR, it always pays to predict about where the TR would be when you see them activate stealth. i usually time my dodge to get away from theit Lashing Blade just in time. This allow me to repel, and grab them with my CC's. Win some, Lose some, but that's what makes the game fun, right? Lvl 70 PVP will be interesting. i will hold my complaints until then. :D
    -Nacho Skymont
    Quixaltic Guild Leader
    GH20, pm for inv
  • Options
    sageamdusiassageamdusias Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When I try to start the game up, my graphics card stops and then recovers after the Cryptic splash screen switches to the Neverwinter title splash (not the Login screen, but the one before that when starting up the client). After the graphics card recovers, all I see is a black screen. Is this the cause or a symptom of the afore-mentioned crash, or could this just be my computer being a pain in the buttocks...?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Stuff I noticed was missing from various preview patches that I'm not aware was un-implemented
    Increased potion cooldown timer
    Scoundrel changes (decreased run speed buff from capstone, decreased daze time vs. players)... actually most of the TR changes are missing unless there were a lot fewer of them than I'm remembering?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    doit5doit5 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have 4 chars and i just tried 3 of them for mod 6... Ready to stop playing... Bad
  • Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    BUG.
    Shadow od Demise is bugged. It does not active all the time.
    Sometime it does, sometime it doesnt, depends of encounter power you use.
    It works with smoke bomb most of the time but not always, does nto work with blitz.
    It seems not to work on at-will's at all, same with dailies.

It was reported on preview but we got no respond. FIX it ASAP. please.
  • Options
    teufelshundenteufelshunden Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did anyone read anything about why they took out Draconic Templar gear?

If they did an announcement on this, I definitely missed it. :(
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Did anyone read anything about why they took out Draconic Templar gear?

If they did an announcement on this, I definitely missed it. :(

NONE of the former level 60 gear sets are available except black ice (since they'd have to remove the crafting tasks for that) and maybe some pvp stuff. For the most part, the content where you obtained such things has been removed or retooled. The fact that we wouldn't be able to get the old sets anymore was basically stated. They were endgame gear and 60 is no longer endgame.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I do hope they at one point reuse some of the old sets again. I'd hate to see all those assets and appearance options gone forever.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    I do hope they at one point reuse some of the old sets again. I'd hate to see all those assets and appearance options gone forever.

Totally in agreement.

Neverwinter Census 2017

This discussion has been closed.