test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One Guild List!

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
I'm creating an official roster of guilds for the xbox one version, similar to what's done in the guild section for PC players.

Please post your recruitment messages below, and I'll link to each individual post from here!

Moderator Notice:
This thread is NOT for posting your requests to join a Guild. Do not post such requests here. Instead, either navigate to the Guild's listed Thread, Web Site, or PM the person who posted their Guild Advertisement. Such requests to join guilds in this thread will be removed without notice.

This is the format requested in the PC version of this thread. I think we should try to do the same here. For sections that aren't applicable, simply type "N/A" next to that section
. I will be posting an alphabetized list of all XB1 guilds via the reserved posts below. For now I am posting alphabetized links - once we transition to the new forums, if I am able to edit my old posts, I will update and format everything. If I am unable to edit old posts, I will create a new thread, and post all of this content there. You will not need to repost any information regardless of which scenario occurs.

Warning: Making duplicate posts about your guild in this thread will result in your guild not being listed below, because you have extra advertisement inside of the thread. Talk to a moderator about getting all but one of the posts deleted (and no, I'm not a moderator, so I cannot do that for you)
Copy and paste the following Directory template into your post. Please keep on point, in the format already established below

Guild Name: (use a big font for this one, or a different color, make it stand out!)
Guild Leader:
Guild Contact:
Guild Website:
Guild Motto:
Guild Currently Recruiting:
Current Guild Size:
Guild Size Goal:
Guild Type:
Guild Peak Time Zones:

Description:

dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    A - L

• ACTIVE INSANITY
    • Alliance of the Dawn
    • Angry Joe Show Army
    • AoF (Alcohol of Fame)
    • Axios Prime
    • Black Legion
    • Boss Wave
    • Campfire Bandits
    • Casual Dailies
    • CHITOWN SOILDERS
    • Church of the Stone Fist
    • Crazy Squiggles
    • Crits n Giggles
    • Cursed Legion
    • DEATH EATERS
    • Death's Door
    • DeathToTheUnsuspecting
    • Defenders of Eternal Freedom 
    • Defiance of Destiny
    • Dissension Gaming
    • Draconian Templars
    • Dragonsbane
    • DTK
    • Elite Dawn
    • Emotionless 
    • Epic Pound Cake 
    • Excellion
    • Fallen Legacy
    • Fifth Army [5A]
    • Galatic Rangers
    • GAME OVER
    • gamersrespawn
    • Gunslinger Gaming
    • HABITUAL LINESTEPPERS
    • Hazardous Nation
    • Hearts Unknown
    • House Gnarlclaw
    • Infamous Intentions
    • Invictious
    • Is Armed and Sexy
    • Jeb Squad
    • Knights of Castle Never
    • Knights of Castle Never
    • Knights of Drizzt
    • KNIGHTS OF RELENTLESS CHAOS 
    • Lag Forged
    • League Of Venial
    • Legacy
    • Legendary Outlaws
    • LoudMouthGaming
    • LUCKYSTRIKE

Post edited by katamaster81899 on
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
    edited August 2017
    M - #

• MEDIEVAL YETI
    • MHG Most Hated Gamers
    • Mjolnirs Wrath
    • N W A (Neverwinter Alliance)
    • NeoAkatsuki
    • Neverdeath Elite
    • NOD Gaming
    • One Piece
    • Organization XV
    • Outlaw Immortals
    • Ov Fire and the Void
    • Pants Off Dance Off
    • Paragon Gaming
    • Paragon Gaming
    • PLAY NICE
    • Poison Clan
    • Primal Instinct
    • Prometheans
    • Raiders of Rothe Valley
    • Random Misfits
    • Red Elk Raiders
    • Rekt
    • Rekt
    • Rogue's Gallery
    • Scales of Justice
    • Shadow of the Drow
    • Slayers of Death
    • Solstice
    • Sons of Bahamut
    • Soulforged Phoenix
    • Southern Knight
    • STOP LOOKING AT MY BOONS
    • Storm Wardens
    • STRAIGHT OUTA NEVERWINTER
    • TAKE NOTES
    • Team Fencebane
    • Temple of Toons
    • Tenacity
    • The 7 Deadly Sins
    • The Awoken
    • The Chosen Empire
    • The Crewless Crew
    • The Damned Legion
    • The Dark Horde
    • The Draconic Brotherhood
    • The Dragon Assassins
    • The Eternals
    • The Freedom Fighters
    • THE G00NIES
    • The Hordes of Gruumsh
    • The Jade Wardens NZ
    • THE KNIGHTS OF THE BLOOD OATH
    • The Kompany
    • The Sanctuary
    • The Syndicate
    • thegamesden.com
    • THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS
    • TIAMAT LEGION
    • Timed Out
    • Titans of Neverwinter
    • UnderCutters
    • Universe
    • Your Credit Card Has Been Declined
    • 2 Drow 1 Cup
    Post edited by katamaster81899 on
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    Also reserved for future use!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    resrved for future use
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    reserved for use in near future
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    also reserved for use soon!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    what a surprise, this one is also reserved :O
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    Reseervvveedddd
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    last one I think reserved
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    edited March 2015
    nvm here's one more reserved
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • captaintpolcaptaintpol Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Guild Name: Team Fencebane

Guild Leader: @Admiral Jazdia
    Guild Contact: @Admiral Jazdia @Danirene2004 @Derick85 @SweetyLupa @AridRayne
    Guild Website: not yet
    Guild Motto: All Adventure, No Direction!
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
    Current Guild Size: 130 (give or take 5)
    Guild Size Goal: as many as we can
    Guild Type: casual, pve, some pvp, having fun and looking good doing it
    Guild Peak Time Zones: EST, PST, GMT, European

We also have the community manager StrumSlinger. I will let him give you the @handle if/when he wants to give it out

Description: Team FenceBane! All Adventure, No Direction!
    #ValindraApprovesThisGuild
    Post edited by captaintpol on
    (STO)
    Matriarch of Banished Orion Girls. Neela D'tan
    @captaintpol (with many alts)
    May we sail and have fun always and forever. LLAP

(PC version NW)
    Arwen@captaintpol TR - Tully's of RiverRun
    Mai Kelly DC-Tully's of RiverRun
    Neela BumKisses HR-
    Arya Stark GF-
    Sansa Stark CW- Team Fencebane
    Crystal Marie OP-

(xbox version NW)
    Arwen@Admiral Jazdia TR- Team Fenebane
    Mai Kelly DC- " "
    Ahsoka Tano CW- " "
    Neela BumKisser HR- " "
  • buzketbuzket Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name Invictious

Guild Leader: DeathGazer and Cloud
    Guild Contact: Deathgazer Cloud Zero Blessed
    Guild Website:Invictis.guildportal.com
    Guild Motto: Chill n Kill
    Guild Currently Recruiting: yes
    Current Guild Size: 475
    Guild Size Goal: 500
    Guild Type: PVE and PvP Fun
    Guild Peak Time Zones:est prime time

Description:
    New and Fresh place to hang out and have fun. PvE end game and PvP based guild that is here to have fun make friends and merk. Thanks for time for reading the post!
  • mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: The Kompany

Guild Leader: TehPuppy (Gamertag)
    Guild Contact: AgentEggroll, NotableAardvark, NotJuan (Xbox Gamertags of guild's Leaders)
    Guild Website: http://www.kompany008.com/forums/ (mostly unused, but available)
    Guild Motto: Teamwork is OP
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Any class, any level, any experience level
    Current Guild Size: 11
    Guild Size Goal: None (Quality, not quantity)
    Guild Type: PvE (Epic Dungeons, Skirmishes, and of course Heroic Encounter Dragon killing!) PvP, we won't have as heavy of a presence here as some other guilds. The main reason for this is that in the game's current state, TRs are incredibly, brokenly OP. I'm not complaining here, that's just a fact. This imbalance makes PvPing as other classes less enjoyable and at the end of the day, we're just a guild looking to have some good times.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: This is a tough one to answer as our members live quite literally all over the globe, from West U.S. to East U.s. to UK, Germany, and Australia.

Description: The Kompany is a sublet of the larger gaming community by the name of Kompany008 which was originally founded by a YouTuber by the name of Kulprit008. The community itself is a multi-platform and multi-game type of community whose primary focus has always been FPS type games on PC and Xbox. The Neverwinter guild section of the gaming community is lead by myself, the Xbox division's leader. We are a "quasi" mature clan with members ages ranging from 13-42 and averaging 24. Our general philosophy is to just have fun! Isn't that why we all play games after all? Feel free to contact me or any of the other Gamertags listed in the contact section for more information/answer to possible questions/invites.

Our guild is extremely passionate about EVERY game we play and NW is no exception. We typically use a Skype group chat to keep in touch and discuss the game when we aren't IN the game as well as to assist in lining on schedules so we can all be on at the same time. So if you are into that level of communication even outside of the game, just ask one of the guild leaders to get you into the Skype group chat.

Some answers to the more frequently asked questions so far:

"What level should I be to help the guild most?" Whatever you enjoy playing the most. Our guild currently has every base role filled so it's just a matter of playing what you enjoy the most!

"Is there a guild tax?" Nope. All of the guild supply financing is done by myself and the other guild leaders.
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • gunslinger7775gunslinger7775 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Black Legion

Guild Leader: Volksturm (Gamertag)
    Guild Contact: Volksturm (Gamertag)
    Guild Website: http://blmerc.com
    Guild Motto: Kill all the things!
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone 18 and older
    Current Guild Size: 4
    Guild Size Goal: Enough to play this game to its fullest...whatever number that is and no more.
    Guild Type: PvX
    Guild Peak Times: 6pm-3am Eastern USA

Description:
    site_logo_zpsgklkgctd.png

Join Black Legion Mercenary Company!!!

[url]HTTP://BLMERC.COM[/url]

What We Offer
    Ten Year History
    Drunken PvP
    Events
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Jokes
    Naughty Limericks
    PvE Experience
    PvP Experience (DAoC, WAR, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, EQ2, Tera, AoW, AoC, GW2)
    WvW Experience (DAoC, WAR, GW2, AoW, AoC)
    No Drama
    Few Rules
    Epic Loot
    Good Times

About You

The thought of killing your enemies makes you happier than a virgin at the Bunny Ranch! You like drama almost as much as having bamboo shoots stuffed under your finger nails. You are looking for a guild that actually helps each other out. Giving your friends a little hell, and receiving it in turn doesn’t make you feel the need to **** your pants. You have the capacity to receive an order while engaged in combat, then execute said order without soiling your diapers. You have no problem using Teamspeak. You feel the need to contribute to your guild, more than just being a number. You are at least 18 years old.

About Us

Black Legion Mercenary Company is looking for people who meet the criteria above. We are looking for team players who want to contribute to the whole of the guild with no drama. Level and class are not important, the person behind the character is. You do not have to be the best at pvp. You do not have to know every intricacy of your class. All you need is the capacity to learn, the desire to excel and two opposable thumbs. We will train you.

Black Legion is composed of people aged 18 and older, though most of us are mid twenties up to forties. We do not tolerate drama of any sort and strive to keep an adult atmosphere. We work on a one strike system. If a member acts the fool they get one strike. If they act the fool again they are out. Depending on the nature of the tomfoolery, the person may get booted on the first instance.

Black Legion strives to keep rules as well as drama to a minimum. With that said, you will not find a massive litany of rules or governing documents you have to abide by. You can see our ruleshere. We do not expect you to play 24/7. You are an adult and we assume you have a life outside of whatever game it is you are playing with us.

If you want to play with a group of people that you will eventually consider friends join up. Black Legion is composed of many people with extensive MMO experience. Most of us have played from Ultima Online up through the latest offerings by video game companies. There remains one truth. In all the games we have played, we have been competitive end game.

PvP Policy

Our PvP policy is a simple one. Red is dead. No quarter is expected and none will be given. We strive to be the best crushing our foes under foot. Our PvP officers will whip you into proper form in no time leaving you with a thirst for blood. This thirst will leave some idiot sitting behind his computer hundreds of miles away cussing as he throws his keyboard across the room in a fit of anger.

PvE Policy

End game PvE is an extremely important part of all games. As such, we strive to finish all content and bring in the much coveted loot that we all desire. Fortune favors the brave! Our raid leaders are experienced through multiple end game MMO’s and we duplicate our success in all games.

We hope to stand with you shoulder to shoulder on the fields of battle.
  • eviloknight23eviloknight23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Knights of Drizzt

Guild Leader: evilknight23, flypup snoopy
    Guild Contact: Same as above
    Guild Website: www.knightsofdrizzt.guildportal.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting: open, Must have mic.
    Current Guild Size: 36
    Guild Type: PvE and PvP
    Guild Peak Time Zones: active 24/7, we have people at all times of the day.

Description: The Knights of Drizzt is an order of knights based on Drizzt from the D&D books.
  • xcatalystxcatalyst Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: HABITUAL LINESTEPPERS

Guild Leader: MINXOTIC
    Guild Contact: By gamertag/(ign): MINXOTIC(SYIONNE), ToneSim(Syryllon Veil), Wizminkey(Stygius), Zantame(Zandor)
    Guild Website:(in progress)
    Guild Motto: The guild is family!
    Guild Currently Recruiting:Any mic-using players
    Current Guild Size:14 players as of this post
    Guild Size Goal: 50-100 players, minimum
    Guild Type: Social, PvE, PvP
    Guild Peak Time Zones:EST, Central

Description: We are now recruiting active, mic-using players for any hours. We are a free trade guild with a zero tolerance policy on trolling behavior. PM or Xbox voice chat/msg contacts for further details and invites.
  • doshka17doshka17 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name
    Angry Joe Show Army
    Revised_Neverwinter_Mar30.jpg

Guild Leader: ShaggerAJSA
    Guild Contact: ShaggerAJSA, Psykogrl
    Guild Website: www.angryjoeshow.com/ajsa
    Guild Motto: Never give up, never surrender! Victory or death!
    Current Guild Size: 30 members as of posting
    Guild Size Goal: As many that want to join us.
    Guild Type: PvE, PvP
    Guild Peak Time Zones: PST, CST, EST

Description: The AJSA is a multi-platform gaming community formed by the youtube reviewer Angry Joe. The Xbox One staff has moved forward into Neverwinter as our first large scale organized game. We are looking for any and all who would charge into battle under the banner of Joe. Our current staff is leading the initial growth of the guild, but soon we will be looking for someone willing to step forward and be promoted to Game Officer for Neverwinter. Are you this person? Do you desire to become apart of a community that strives for positive gaming experiences for all who would fly our banner? Over 50,000 brothers and sisters are united in the AJSA, join us and count yourself as one of us! Message any listed as Guild Contacts to receive an invite!
  • nightfironightfiro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Neverdeath Elite

Guild Leader: Nightfiro
    Guild Contact: GT's : Nightfiro, v iPaCMaN x
    Guild Website: To Be Updated
    Guild Motto: (Being Revised)
    Guild Currently Recruiting:Yes
    Current Guild Size: 40+
    Guild Size Goal: 150
    Guild Type: Social, Pve, Pvp
    Guild Peak Time Zones:Members from all over the world so always a fair few people online

Description: We Here at the Neverdeath Elite offer you a family and friendly based guild with a good atmosphere and good players in a whole, always looking to help each other and explore the best of the content here on the Xbox one. We have several members from the Pc version and at least 6 Level 60's already in the game so it will not be long until we are also claiming all of the end game content. We vary from pve, pvp, social and anything in the guild we can get our hands on, featuring also the first tab of the guild bank which is always full offering new items to the new and older players of the game.... Feel free to contact us for more information or an invite to our merry crew.

We were also founders and leaders to the guild noble knights, however we left due to disagreements on leadership
  • exocrazeexocraze Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    <Solstice>

Guild Leader: GT(IGN): Exocraze(Logan Hollow)
    Guild Contact: GT(IGN): Exocraze(Logan Hollow)
    Guild Website: N/A as of now
    Guild Motto: Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone and everyone from those that are new to NW or MMOs in general to the hearty veteran!
    Current Guild Size: 6 Members
    Guild Size Goal: I'd like to keep a decently small roster of around 30-40. Maybe more depending.
    Guild Type: Currently social. End game will likely be decently PvE focused, but we enjoy PvP as much as the next guy.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Evening to late night EST

Description:

<Solstice> is a new social guild that will have a PvE focus when members hit 60. The guild itself is looking for members to join the ranks and fit into our little community. A few friends and I have made the guild with the mindset of creating an environment where people that may have never played an MMO before can join and feel welcome and not intimidated by the scope of the game. I have led top raiding guilds in WoW in the past, and I have played pretty much every big name MMO on the market, so I am well versed in the genre and completely willing to help anyone that may need it. Aside from that, we are also looking for people that just want to have a cool group of people to play with. For those that are wondering, most of the members, including myself, are in our early 20s. This game is wonderful, and we're loving it so far on Xbox One, and we hope to hear from some people that are interested in joining!
  • mygamertagbreezymygamertagbreezy Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Neverwinter_zpsc61978bb.png

7daebcfe-db01-4afb-9e19-f2cbd60830a1.jpg

Guild Leader: coolbreez420420
    Guild Contact: coolbreez420420 / Breezy@coolbreez420420
    Guild Website: http://www.axiosprime.enjin.com
    Guild motto: We Are Worthy!
    Guild Currently Recruiting: yes
    Guild Size: 250+ members
    Guild Size Goal: infinite
    Guild Type: Mature and Casual, RPG/SHOOTER/HYBRID genres
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Various - U.S. 5pm EST & E.U. 8-9 pm, however members are playing constantly

Description:
    *Currently Looking For A Group To Create Neverwinter Guild!*
    We are a mature guild ( age 18 or older ),team oriented players on multiple platforms that pride ourselves on our skills & diversity of play styles. We accept all skill levels and will help those who seek it. We are more concerned with the player/member than rules, requirements, and status. We are a mature clan therefore a drama-free community. We game because it is fun and leave the drama out of gaming.
    To join, msg me for gameplay then a clan inv may follow. Once a member feel free to meet up on our clan website to exchange gaming news & info as well as form teams/squads for the various games we're a part of.
    Members make Axios Prime what it is, not clout or status and that's why we are Worthy!
    Post edited by mygamertagbreezy on
  • twackerstwackers Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name:
    87920fb040.png
    (Hall of NOD)

Guild Leader: Rangerxxll
    Guild Contact: Rangerxxll | S4NCHEZ187 | illBeTheCaptain
    Guild Website: http://officialnodgaming.enjin.com
    Guild Motto: N/A
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes.
    Current Guild Size: 10
    Guild Size Goal: 100+
    Guild Type: PvE/PvP/General assistance.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: GMT - 5

Description: The Hall of NOD is a Neverwinter guild from the clan Nation of Devastation. We strive for success and nothing less. We're primarily a questing/pvp guild that also focuses on helping lower leveled members out.
  • dizast3reb0rndizast3reb0rn Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    zc2XXLz.jpg
    Guild Name: Elite Dawn
    Guild Leader:GT: RebornV3x IGN: Eric Elric|Guildmaster|
    Guild Contacts:GT: ragnarok819 IGN: J'rod Thorp |Neverwinter Guild Leader|
    GT: KOBSebas IGN: Sebastian Michaels|Guild to Guild Relations|
    GT: IIIIHellionIIII IGN: Haley Battlegrace |Co-Leader|
    Guild Website: http://elitedawn.enjin.com/
    Guild Motto:"Woah oh oh oh!"
    Current Guild Size: 130
    Guild Size Goal: As many people that want to join no qualified player will be turned away
    Guild Type: PVE Mostly
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Pacific Time USA

Description: We are a guild that likes to have fun our members are friendly and helpful with many experienced players with years of gaming experience. No dungeon is too tough and there is no enemy that we can't overcome. We strive to be the best guild we can be and to have the best players we can our guild is a sort of serious that is calm and funny. We have many end game guild events and activities planned so contact me or a guild leader to join today.
    Post edited by dizast3reb0rn on
    All Hail Britannia!
    Founder and Guildmaster of the Elite Dawn guild check us out here
  • kollisionforcekollisionforce Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: <Rekt>
    Guild Leader: Murica
    Guild Contact: Murica, Davisian, Raziel, Soren
    Guild Website: N/A
    Guild Motto:
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes, all are welcome. Especially interested in folks who are looking to do endgame PvP.
    Current Guild Size: 47
    Guild Size Goal: N/A
    Guild Type: Social/Leveling/PvP/Dungeons
    Guild Peak Time Zones: All

Description: Looking for some people to play with? Join our quickly growing guild and get yourself to 60. We're all just here to have fun. If your idea of fun is smashing in skulls, even better. Currently building domination teams for different levels. Hope to see you soon!
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Rogue's Gallery
    Guild Leader: Killer Croc (IGN)\zGnRz (Gamertag)
    Guild Contact: Killer Croc@zGnRz-Narthose@oops42-MugiwaraChopper@MurderShowxHost-Legolas@navycobra34
    Guild Website: Rogue's Gallery Official Forums
    Guild Motto: Ain't nobody got time for that (no motto)
    Guild Currently Recruiting: At the time of this post, yes.
    Current Guild Size: ~20 members.
    Guild Size Goal: 40. Will expand in the coming months.
    Guild Type:Grinding, PvE, Structured play, setting up groups, end game stuff.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: Eastern/Central. It is an American guild

Description: We are a friendly group of experienced MMO players. I, myself, have over 10 years of MMO experience, and so do the co-leaders. We are ready to offer help when needed, answer any questions and just have fun. And of course grind to 60 for the dungeon fun. Cheers!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • twackerstwackers Member Posts: 34
    edited April 2015
    Requesting to have Hall of NOD renamed to "NOD Gaming" as it was voted by our community.

Guild Name:
    c404df6dc3.png
    (NOD Gaming)

Guild Leader: Rangerxxll
    Guild Contact: Rangerxxll | S4NCHEZ187 | illBeTheCaptain
    Guild Website: http://officialnodgaming.enjin.com
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes.
    Current Guild Size: 10
    Guild Size Goal: 100+
    Guild Type: PvE/PvP/General assistance.
    Guild Peak Time Zones: GMT - 5

Description: NOD Gaming is a Neverwinter guild from the clan Nation of Devastation. We strive for success and nothing less. We're primarily a questing/pvp guild that also focuses on helping lower leveled members out.
  • xboneforeverxboneforever Member Posts: 36
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Timed Out
    Guild Leader: Forever (GT: The Forever man)
    Guild Contact: Forever (GT: Minmatar)
    Guild Website: www.reddit.com/r/timed_out
    Guild Motto: #jello
    Guild Currently Recruiting: T2 qualified players. All classes, especially DPS
    Current Guild Size: 250+
    Guild Size Goal: 20-50 Hardcore players and 500= casuals
    Guild Type: Quack Quack Quack
    Guild Peak Time Zones: 9 pm Central time

Description:
    If your still reading this far down into our guild list add you are probably down right mental. Sounds like a good fit and that you have the job. Just remember to tell em that lucky Sal sent you.
  • ohmyexclamationohmyexclamation Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Fifth Army [5A]
    Guild Leader: TrueEzio
    Guild Contact: KillSwitch5A, TrueEzio, ManMustEvolve
    Guild Website: Currently under remodel using https://www.facebook.com/groups/119093274772624/
    Guild Motto: Because the first four couldn't cut it.
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes. From beginners to seasoned gamers
    Current Guild Size: 11
    Guild Size Goal: 30
    Guild Type: Casual, competitive
    Guild Peak Time Zones: All time zones.

Description: Fifth Army [5A] was created and founded in 2010. The initial intentions for the clan was to compete in the Battlefield Bad Company 2 BETA Tournaments. We are a diverse clan having members who are fresh to Neverwinter (never having played an MMO before) and members who come to it second nature. We are looking for players interested in both the PvE and PvP concepts of the game. Our PvP players vary from the average player, to Game Battles, to MLG and our PvE players are well versed and knowledgeable about all aspects of the game. Fifth Army [5A] members also do not have any problems with helping one another out in their field of expert. We are currently undergoing a bit of relocating with our website and use our Facebook page. If this sounds like something you are looking for the don't hesitate to contact KillSwitch 5A, TrueEzio, or ManMustEvolve.
  • krazizenkrazizen Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: DTK
    Guild Leader: Krazizen
    Guild Contact Krazizen
    Guild Motto: We are one
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes, Preferably seeking players lvl 26 and above looking to farm Charthraxis
    Current Guild size: 15
    Guild Size Goal: 20-30
    Guild Type: Casual, Social, End-Game
    Guild Peak Time Zones: PST past 7pm

Description: Hello I am looking to start up a guild from scratch. Are you new to the game and interested in joining a guild with members that are learning on the same curve as you? As for me I have previous MMO experience and was a GM for 5 years for other MMOs. So if you're interested in questing, dungeoning, assisting with research to reach end-game together I'd love to have you. I'm looking to create a small guild with strangers to eventually clear content as friends. So if you're interested please hit me up for consideration.

Right now in order to form a guild we would need a full group and eventually start the guild. Please note although this is a new guild. I really hope to find a group of guildies who are willing to start from scratch with me and help build an empire that is dedicated to help new players progress into the game.

update: Guild has currently formed and we are looking to grow. So far we are 15 but guild is quiet. Looking for real active players who enjoy the game and would like to pursue to see the end game content. Would like to seek 10 dedicated players lvl 30 and up who would like to farm Charthraxis and experience the campaign portion of the game. Also it would be good to get chat active I know it may be difficult to text through your controller but feel free to download the xbox smartglass app that allows you to enter text through your tablet or smartphone.

Please add me on XBLIVE: GT Krazizen.
  • primetimeheroprimetimehero Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: House Gnarlclaw

Guild Leader: @Primetime Hero
    Guild Contact: @Browns Day Care, @Primetime Hero
    Guild Website: TBA
    Guild Motto: Garl loves his brother, Carl
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes. We're a guild to come play PvP, PvE, or just network.
    Current Guild Size: 30+ (31+, if you count Carl - Garl doesn't)
    Guild Size Goal: ∞
    Guild Type: All of the above
    Guild Peak Time Zones: All time zones

Description: Did you know, Garl Gnarlclaw has a twin brother named Carl? Oh, you didn't? That's because Carl doesn't get the press that Garl gets. Carl is forced to tend to the books while Garl is free to hire questionable mercenaries and make poor business decisions. Why doesn't Carl say something, you ask? Well, he does. Unfortunately, Garl bullies him into keeping his mouth shut.

Like Carl, we are behind the scenes, working for Garl. We are Garl's brothers and sisters. We are Gnarlclaws.

500px-Garl_Gnarlclaw.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are.

House Gnarlclaw
    Garl loves Carl
  • kiilakkiilak Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Prometheans
    Guild Leader: Kilak aka FearingHercules
    Guild Contact: FearingHercules or MiniAfroNinja
    Guild Website: Currently In Progress
    Current Guild Size: 160
    Guild Size Goal: N/A
    Guild Type: Both PVE & pvp
    Guild Peak Time Zones: All times

Description: Dedicated and knowledgeable guild with MMORPG experience with active members from across the globe with a serious but also laid back and humorous approach to gaming. We enjoy both PVE & PVP and are open to anyone who shares our enthusiasm whether it be casual or hardcore gamers.

"Oh, but what i would not give to have even a single company of Prometheans here right now... oh, they would most certainly restore order with their trademark lethality.." - Unknown