test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community Thread] The Gamertag Exchange!

Comments

• fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    added you :D , i am a week home at launch for rush to 60(TheBestFortune)
  • iscariotpaladiniscariotpaladin Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I just changed my gamer tag it's now IscariotPaladin like it is now.
  • danxbxdanxbx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My tag is KataclyzmiK
  • stee986stee986 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am looking for some players to play the game with or looking for guild to join in, since the game forum I use, the players didn't seem interested in the game. I am in GMT time zone. Just to warn you I do wear a pair of hearing aids but can still use a mic, but you might have to shout at me now and again lol. My gt is Stee01 please leave a message too so I know who the player is.
  • seuutioseuutio Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Does anyone know tell me if the Neverwinter on Xbox one, will be open world (like World Of Warcraft) where all players play simultaneously on the same server, or is it just for the 5 players in the group, as in Diablo III?
    Thank U
  • zazaajizazaaji Member Posts: 186
    edited March 2015
    seuutio wrote: »
    Does anyone know tell me if the Neverwinter on Xbox one, will be open world (like World Of Warcraft) where all players play simultaneously on the same server, or is it just for the 5 players in the group, as in Diablo III?
    Thank U

It's the exact same as the PC version that's been out for over a year, you could just download the PC version and check it out.
    But to shortly answer your question: World of Warcraft like open-world everyone on the main area at the same time.
  • maxpower469maxpower469 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    anyone feel like adding me is cool i will play this game hard!!!!
    forum name: Maxpower469 / GMT: CarlitoPR C2W
  • iirowlandsiirowlands Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    IIrowlandsII is my gamertag, everyone add me who will want to farm astral diamonds and epics
  • bleapsbleaps Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bleaps87 is bleaps gamertag,
  • vellisvellis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hello all, been a long time ive played a PWI/ARC game but im glad to see this game on xbox one, my gamertag is yahmuddah86.
    cant wait to see you all in game. :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    GT: TehPuppy

Actually got about 12 or so folks from my gaming clan that are all planning on starting a guild in NW too so if anyone is interested in that let me know. Its a multi-national (English speaking) group of folks some of whom have never even played an MMORPG prior to this one. We take all ages (although our current average age is around 23 years old). Our one and only rule is "Don't be a jerk".
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • bloodyayanebloodyayane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just looking for some new people to play with, my friends sadly don't enjoy mmorpgs as much as I do.
    GT: The Technophile
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    GT:farragut79
  • mojovmojov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'll definitely be playing tomorrow, so feel free to add me. Gamertag is majMOJO.
  • sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As I said before my gamer tag has changed from o El Asesino o to Geekly Lawdog . Please feel free to add me so we can game together!
  • zazaajizazaaji Member Posts: 186
    edited March 2015
    sl4y37 wrote: »
    As I said before my gamer tag has changed from o El Asesino o to Geekly Lawdog . Please feel free to add me so we can game together!

I was kinda wondering who you were while we were messaging :p
  • kingsosa13kingsosa13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gamertag: I chaos goblin
    I'm super active might play healer or sentinel
  • dizast3reb0rndizast3reb0rn Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    My Gamertag is RebornV3x I'm 24 years old and I'm from California I have been playing video games and MMOs for years and I played the Neverwinter beta also I'm looking for 3 other adults that are interested in making a new clan with me anyways add me if you want my main will be a Great Blade Fighter.
    All Hail Britannia!
    Founder and Guildmaster of the Elite Dawn guild check us out here
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Played this game for about 2 months after it's initial release on PC, but my daughter was also born around that time so I had quit! Now I'm back for xbox one, and I know how to play

Gamertag: zGnRz

American Eastern Time Zone. Message me on Xbox One if interested! Thanks!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zazaaji wrote: »
    I was kinda wondering who you were while we were messaging :p

Lol, yea i have been getting alot of spanish ads due to my old gamertag and thats fine and all becuase im mexican, it always catches me frieds off guard when they come over. Geekly Lawdog is alot easyer for people to spell too.
  • gillettegkitgillettegkit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gillettegkit - Gillette 73 from uk
  • charityakacececharityakacece Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Gamertag for Xbox one: charityakacece
  • apxthyapxthy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    GT: ScarceConch2929

I'm looking to push through some of the early content fairly quickly tonight so add/message me if your interested.
  • mnotachi2mnotachi2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    GT is Dispatch Ducky

Already pushed through some of the content. I have a level 15 cleric. Message me if you're interested in playing.
  • dinco360dinco360 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Level 18 rogue looking to run through a bunch of content tonight. Also looking for friends and people to play with regularly.
    GT dinco360
  • lilaznboirx7lilaznboirx7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looking for some friends to play with. I'm a lvl 12 Hunter Ranger. My GT is nartuv
  • ttkgorillattkgorilla Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GT: GorillaSecurity

I have a Level 16 Cleric and I play between the times of 0830-1600 PST
  • miketank24miketank24 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GT xTanK24x

PST player 8pm to 12pm

I'm looking for people to play with or a guild to join
  • myrkul76myrkul76 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Xbox One Gamer tag: Primebeatstick
  • holyfuzion94holyfuzion94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gt: Dchamp1994 (Level 8 Scourge Warlock) looking to do mostly PvE stuff maybe even start a new character