test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You may not log in from this IP address

12346»

Comments

• nav856nav856 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I had no problems logging in yesterday - now I'm getting the same error message. I thought my account had been compromised. I hope they can fix it soon. An update on their FB page would be nice.
  • lavenderfire1lavenderfire1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jaderiss wrote: »
    Hey guys, not sure if others have had the same problem and it's been mentioned elsewhere in these forums, but I'm having a problem with the patcher. I can't login and keep receiving the error:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have been having the same problem would like to know how to fix it. Was on this morning and logged out i tried coming back this evening and i got "You may not log in from this IP Address" I have no idea how to fix it i was told to turn my modem off and wait ten minutes and see if that fixed it but from reading the forum, it seems that may not be that my not be fixing it. :(
  • none100none100 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    same here in all cryptic games blocked. Have Just dont play solution. it is not first time. junk suport, junk full buged games.
  • coywo1f81coywo1f81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I and my brother me @coywolf81 me brother @pacard81 have had same issues but I was in game when it hit me.
  • ishiidaishiida Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The same for me, i hope they repear it soon.:(
  • stellamarrastellamarra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey guys had the same problem and just fixed it hope it works for you too. I restarted my PC and turned off my modem for about 5 minutes and then i logged into the game. Hope that helps :cool:
  • oglindoglind Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    eyorks wrote: »
    i am gonna guess that most of the people who can't log in are on Comcast......

Nope, use Cox communications here, which is right next to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>'s sporting goods, and Hooter's restaurant. (Yes, all completely true in my town.)
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." — George Carlin

"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck." — George Carlin
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Our engineers are currently doing a progressive review process to ensure that the correct domains are unbanned. The team will be tabulating users affected by this and work to ensure that the domain IPs return to proper accessibility. We're incredibly sorry for the delays that are affecting your normal gameplay guys. :(
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same exact response on the STO forums from trendy.

e40678cb2f6ebce14e14cff92ab338b2.png

Love the communication across games!! :D Keep up the good work!
  • neverbourneneverbourne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have been having the same problem would like to know how to fix it. Was on this morning and logged out i tried coming back this evening and i got "You may not log in from this IP Address" I have no idea how to fix it i was told to turn my modem off and wait ten minutes and see if that fixed it but from reading the forum, it seems that may not be that my not be fixing it. :(

It's most likely nothing on your system that can fix this. The Issue appears to be related to an accidental widespread banning of IP ranges (as the issue is occurring account-wide on both Star Trek and Champions). One of the star Trek community people posted that they were working through unban lists and hopefully should have it resolved eventually. Most Likely it will be many hours before anything works out, and we are not likely to hear much as to the why it happened as that would be accepting responsibility for an issue that would then lead to a large outcry from those affected.

Submit a ticket tonight, if you can, and then log in again tomorrow and pray you still exist.
  • kubikplkubikpl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    Our engineers are currently doing a progressive review process to ensure that the correct domains are unbanned. The team will be tabulating users affected by this and work to ensure that the domain IPs return to proper accessibility. We're incredibly sorry for the delays that are affecting your normal gameplay guys. :(

i just wana say not olny north america have this problem.
    poland tooo :)
  • feralplatypusferalplatypus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I'm not gonna even ask why they were banned in the first place...

I'm sorry too and hope it will be fixed sooner rather than later!
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Same exact response on the STO forums from trendy.

e40678cb2f6ebce14e14cff92ab338b2.png

Love the communication across games!! :D Keep up the good work!

We try and keep things consistent, especially during times like this. To be fair, I did change some of the pronouns, so it's not the exact message ;)
  • lillithcoopertonlillithcooperton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yes, im able to login the arc client but the launcher says "You may not log in from this IP address". Not sure if its related but i also got a mail from Twitch saying "that there may have been unauthorized access to some of your Twitch user account information".

thanks for the response
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Many guildmates have the same problem.
    edit: It looks fixed now.
  • zerothenumbermczerothenumbermc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Now that I can't log in I'm no longer going to be able to get my class artifacts on the date planned. Literally a day Wasted. 2 days instead of 1. .-. rip
  • hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Will our celestial coins be OK ? I have 5/7 on 3 toons and 6/7 on 2 more and there is only 8 hours til they expire.Tried logging in 6 hours ago to pray and this issue popped up.Also will we be told if the Twitch breach had any cause in this?
  • manymulesmanymules Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorry if this came up already somewhere earlier in the thread, but will there be some way to get our celestial coins restored if they expire? Maybe through a support ticket?
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hiperion16 wrote: »
    Will our celestial coins be OK ? I have 5/7 on 3 toons and 6/7 on 2 more and there is only 8 hours til they expire.Tried logging in 6 hours ago to pray and this issue popped up.Also will we be told if the Twitch breach had any cause in this?

You can log from another place.
    I couldn't log in from home, but was able to at work.
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We try and keep things consistent, especially during times like this. To be fair, I did change some of the pronouns, so it's not the exact message ;)

And that's exactly why we love you akro. :P
  • saphire832013saphire832013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am having this issue also, but I can't log in on either of the two comps I have.
  • targlocktarglock Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2015

I can login now!! Thanks for the help :)
    Realm leader of Guild Medieval

We are always recruiting mature, family-friendly, helpful and courteous people www.guildmedieval.com
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can login to. Thank you
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• steamroler12steamroler12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    im in. tyyyyy
  • wiesiek000dymaczwiesiek000dymacz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hmmm... Guys. What do you use the internet connection when you play? I suspect that your problem with IP address is when you meet the following conditions:
    A. Probably you use the tunneling connection via VPN
    B. Your ISP provider has a dynamic IP address, which is the address of a variable, and you probably got an IP that has already been assigned to another person.
    C. You use the internet provider with the domain name, what have blocked some address supporting in your broadcast.
    D. Your router is misconfigured, which inherits blocked local addresses which are respectively assigned to the IP address from host to broadcast and later is sending another public broadcast. I saw an example in configuration mode Ad-Hoc networks the option, where one of the hosts translating broadcast getting ahead, so that the addresses of the local network implementation, will be explained immediately translate to addresses in the implementation in geocast. LOL
    E. Your host capacities maybe use some of this class network what is based in category class A, B, C, and maybe your provider ISP already have the classes related to ranges of IP addresses? This is really problem with internet structure in XI age.

You can better understand it when read this article:
    IP Address Class A, B and C Network and Host Capacities
    IP "Classful" Addressing Network and Host Identification and Address Ranges
    Problems With "Classful" IP Addressing

For help I only suggest you come back your display configuration in PC but better is also first reset to factory settings your router. Before make it don't forget checking in your router what is the login name your provider ISP and you also must have him password. Check also what IP use your ISP. If Static, you must alone configuring probably all. If dynamic, is possible that router will alone automatic download configuration from ISP.
    For factory reset router, check manual instruction your device.

This all thing you can make in open web panel site in router. Check what model of the router you have and check what is display login name for your router with display password for open the web control panel.

This address is look like 192.168.1.1 (TP-LINK use it) or 192.168.1.254, but also work 192.168.0.1

Fast way is open command prompt console on your PC (search in windows tolbar CMD and open it with in administrative privilege. Then copy and paste here this comand:

ipconfig /all

check ip of default gateway and try write this address IP in your web browser. The default gateway is probably also the web control panel address for your router.
    If you use modem, the all setting you must have installed in your PC software apps.

The default setting for PC network card is individually single copied and pasted in command prompt console this command:

ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /registerdns
    netsh firewall reset
    netsh int ip reset
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disabled

NOTE: Don't copy all command at one time only copied it at single then paste

Many time this command save me from lag :)
    abdulalalzat_gameplay.png
    BEST WAY FOR LOSE YOUR LIFE WHEN
    IN NEVERWINTER DID START YOU PLAY
  • classylionclassylion Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Players: BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING RASH

Looks like it is fixed
    Always keep it Classy

Classy Hyena: HR
    Classy Mistress: GWF
  • wiesiek000dymaczwiesiek000dymacz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I forgetting told you when you have this message, faster way for receive new address IP from your ISP is just OFF power and turn ON power your router :) Ofcourse this will only working when you have a dynamic reservation the local IP from your provider ISP. But in static IP probably it work too, because the DHCP before connect with gateway I sure that must first checking the range and class IP before connect to host.
    abdulalalzat_gameplay.png
    BEST WAY FOR LOSE YOUR LIFE WHEN
    IN NEVERWINTER DID START YOU PLAY
  • makr05smakr05s Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    http://atlas.arbor.net/
    Title: Sensitive Western Network Traffic Redirected Through Ukraine
    check this website out there seems to be some strange new hacks around......
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Closing this up as the issue appears to be resolved now.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.