test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rubberbanding since maintenance

myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Is anyone else experiencing this? Every twenty seconds or so I rubberband. My movement, particularly mounted, is significantly slower than expected as well. There is less of this in combat (and good thing, too!); movement seems to be the key.
Post edited by myles08807 on

Comments

• myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    myles08807 wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing this? Every twenty seconds or so I rubberband. My movement, particularly mounted, is significantly slower than expected as well. There is less of this in combat (and good thing, too!); movement seems to be the key.

Tried reloggihg, tried exiting and restarting...now it's worse. I have no effect in combat and cannot progress, and cant even seem to log an in-game bug report.
  • myles08807myles08807 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    myles08807 wrote: »
    Tried reloggihg, tried exiting and restarting...now it's worse. I have no effect in combat and cannot progress, and cant even seem to log an in-game bug report.

And now I've been booted five times, and there are no NPCs or monsters in view in an area that should be crowded with both. What is this?
  • tuncdragomirtuncdragomir Member Posts: 39
    edited March 2015
    Same here last dd wasted cos of this.
  • shandrakor87shandrakor87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Experiencing the same thing. Wondering what's going on as I've never had this happen before this maintenance and my connection / computer works fine for everything else.