test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thayan Portal Returned to Foundry

melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
In the new patch notes for Mod 6:
The Summoning Portal is back in the Foundry. The name of the portal has been changed to "Thayan - Portal - Imp Portal." Also made it so the portal summons a limited number of imps before it becomes inert and those imps should not drop loot.
Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
(Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bardaaronbardaaron Member Posts: 545 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    Oh cool! This sounds like a good compromise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm guessing the "limit" is 5 - since that's the total number in an imp encounter.
    Otherwise we'll be seeing foundries with 49 Appear When Encounter Complete portals.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Excellent! Now *this* is a proper solution to the issue. Kudos.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yay! This saves my Arcane Conflict campaign then, and a bunch of other plans I had.
    eldarth wrote: »
    I'm guessing the "limit" is 5 - since that's the total number in an imp encounter.
    Otherwise we'll be seeing foundries with 49 Appear When Encounter Complete portals.

Doubtful, since the imps still don't drop loot.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey, nice solution. : thumbs up to Devs:
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon