test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Briartwine Enchantment lvl 11 and 12

rodriguezfakarodriguezfaka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
That's the question... somebody knows the changes in the pure and trascendent of this enchantment?
Post edited by rodriguezfaka on

Comments

• texy1texy1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wondering this myself... I can find zero sources for details of Pure and Tranc Briartwine, and I do not have the AD to buy a perfect (or any other version) and refine it myself.

Would love info to decide whether it would be worth saving for one...if it has a nice bonus ... like a root :P
  • kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    the enchant was always very good on paper.. but other (soulforged) was always better. For a tank now also a negation is much better.
    Hope this enchant, like many other will receive some LOVE
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    im curious too...
    that 4% alone is really bad kss1985. assuming you have 100k hp you are reflecting 4k MITIGABLE damage.
    its pretty much used only by those class that need to proc something on damage done...like gf with tenebrous or not gpf hr for carefull attack ( this was particulary strong vs combat hr were in auge)
    edited March 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    im curious too...
    that 4% alone is really bad kss1985. assuming you have 100k hp you are reflecting 4k MITIGABLE damage.
    its pretty much used only by those class that need to proc something on damage done...like gf with tenebrous or not gpf hr for carefull attack ( this was particulary strong vs combat hr were in auge)

All enchants should be viable.. some by ranged, some by tanks, some by support.. and on paper this one is clearly for a tank, and as GF need love, also this one would require a buff.

Now we got few best in spot enchants for offense, and maybe 2 for defense... i would like to see tons of possibilities, customization per class or per play stile.
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got perfect one, and I love this. Except visualisation effect ;)
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got perfect one, and I love this. Except visualisation effect ;)
    want to keep it secret or will share with us? :confused:
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    edited March 2015
    it would be too unbalanced if the pure would hit 3 targets (1st - 100% of the 5% of reflected damage, 2nd- 75% of the 5% 3rd- 50% of the 5%) and the transcendent hit all the near enemy for 100% of the 5% of the damage reflected?
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    im curious too...

You reflect 2%/2.8%/3.2%/4% of the damage dealt to you back to your attacker.
    4% of the damage will only be 4k in case of dealing 100k damage btw
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This enchant is broken / not updated in preview. I have one ready for lvl 11 but the upgrade doesn't do anything.It just stays at "ready to upgrade".
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1