test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

http://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/

setimoselosetimoselo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello Neverwinter Community,

I love the community of this game, we have alot to say and are very passionate about the things we talk about. You probably want to talk about topics like PvE, PvP and other things Neverwinter related but did not know there is another place to discuss our great game.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/

"Neverwinter" Reddit is another place to channel your love for Neverwinter and to offer your opinions about the game. The problem is that the population is very low at the moment. Thank you all for the consideration and I look forward to seeing your work!:cool:
23uvq8m.png
Post edited by setimoselo on

Comments

• Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Please join us. :)

There's been some really active discussion going on about hot topics here on the forum. Before you post, please take a minute to read the subreddit rules, too.

And the cool thing about Reddit is you have the power to reply directly to another person in a discussion thread, as well as "upvote" posts you think really add to the discussion or "downvote" comments which you feel like detract from it. But please remember the arrows DON'T mean you agree/disagree. Someone might have an opinion that adds to the discussion, but you might not personally agree with it...that's not a reason to downvote it.

Anyway, hope to see you guys there!
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We're pretty lenient as far as topics. If the community likes it, it'll get upvoted and stay at the top. If the community doesn't, then it will get downvoted. It's not the job of moderators to decide what topics get hot.

However, we do have a few rules. Don't post about exploits, or anything that breaks the ToS. And don't personally attack another member on Reddit, or someone else in the wider community (including people on these forums). Those are pretty much the two big things that will get your post quickly removed.

Also, try to be constructive. Anything that's nonconstructive tends to get downvoted or ignored these days. If you want to be an active part of the conversation, make sure you contribute!
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Here, have an up-vote :)
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Everything that's moderated is not a honest conversation in my book. So reddit doesn't add a whole lot to what this forum already offers.

Downvoted...
  • Options
    setimoselosetimoselo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    One of the great things about Neverwinter Reddit is the simple rules that it has. They are easy to understand and are short enough to fit on a simple post. Please remember to spread the word to your friends, guildies and associates to help increase all of the Neverwinter community forums. Enjoy!:cool:

Please observe Neverwinter Reddit's forums rules.

Some Rules for Posting

Do not post about exploits, or describe how to exploit or break the game's ToS/EulA. (This includes XP Farming Foundry Quests). Use the in game bug report, or the Neverwinter forums to report bugs, not this subreddit.

Do not make any post that is malicious/racist/derogatory towards another specific player, nor give any of their personal information out. (Clarification)

Do not post any memes, (de)motivationals, loot screenshots, etc.

No advertising for other MMOs. For other MMO discussions, check out /r/mmorpg.

Reddiquette Reminder:
    Vote. If you think something contributes to conversation, upvote it. If you think it does not contribute to the subreddit it is posted in or is off-topic in a particular community, downvote it (downvoting isn't an "I disagree" button).
    23uvq8m.png
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I pretty much LIVE on reddit, Lol.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I visit the neverwinter reddit once in a while. I don't really post on any reddit, but I like to see what's going on on several different subreddits. This is one of those that I like. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I post there a lot, but I always forget to keep checking it. So I often visit and comment there in 'burst periods' then tend to forget about it again.

I concur: it's a great accessory to the forums and though it is still moderated, it's a lot more forgiving with respect to passionate posts, etc. As long as you don't post the really naughty things like exploits and whatnot.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Thanks to everyone who's jumped over to join in the discussions on Reddit. Lots of cool posts have popped up over the last few weeks, including some pretty active Module 6 and Xbox chat. Come over and join on in.

Or just lurk. And watch. It's not creepy. We don't mind.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1