Withdrawal symptoms.......

2»

Comments

• warlord2015kwarlord2015k Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yeah there just teasing lol
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I wont lie i am struggling already with the need to play this game again, its been a long while since I have enjoyed a game this much!

Anyone else???

I was blown away how much better it is on the Xbox One. I can't wait for the next closed beta. I hope they add a mini map and let us resize the UI.
  • brashrabb1tbrashrabb1t Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I doubt they will do another beta. Next time we play on the xb1 the game will be released.
  • c00perativec00perative Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I doubt they will do another beta. Next time we play on the xb1 the game will be released.

Hoping it will be the March Games with Gold! MS is being tight lipped on the upcoming GwG release.
  • tzarofkaostzarofkaos Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2015
    Hoping it will be the March Games with Gold! MS is being tight lipped on the upcoming GwG release.

Heu ??
    Neverwinter is free to play.
  • oliedamagichobooliedamagichobo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    you know its been some time since the beta was shut down and i am just sitting here... waiting for this to be released. i mean i have played like 10 games on my Xbox one and literally haven't found fun in any of them since i played this. is that bad or good?
  • fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    :D i cant wait hehe , think i'll take some days off :p
  • masta420captainmasta420captain Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    you know its been some time since the beta was shut down and i am just sitting here... waiting for this to be released. i mean i have played like 10 games on my Xbox one and literally haven't found fun in any of them since i played this. is that bad or good?

Yea, you are not alone .... I've been going through my games on Xbox, don't find any of them fun, just keep wanting to play Neverwinter for real lol. Even tried it on PC, trying to get "used" to my class, but I much prefer playing RPG's with a controller, so I have to use Xpadder and map controls, the PC game doesn't allow controllers by default. The PC User Interface is completely different.

So you are not alone. After playing Neverwinter beta on Xbox, just waiting for it to be released, I tried my other games, but I don't find any of my other games fun lol.

My gamertag is Masta G X1 ... feel free to add me and maybe we can go on some adventures when Neverwinter releases.
    edited February 2015
    fortie1 wrote: »
    :D i cant wait hehe , think i'll take some days off :p

Yea I'm thinking of taking off work for at least March 31 lol. :)
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Yea I'm thinking of taking off work for at least March 31 lol. :)

Same here, curious as to what time it launches as well...
  • th3warwitchth3warwitch Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Unfortunately My husband and I missed the beta for XB1 :( But we have been playing NW on our pc's And can not wait to play it on our XB1 when it comes out.. Question I have not found a place to pre order the game, Will it be Free to download from the XB1 store? My husband and I are both Gold members.
  • tzarofkaostzarofkaos Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2015
    Unfortunately My husband and I missed the beta for XB1 :( But we have been playing NW on our pc's And can not wait to play it on our XB1 when it comes out.. Question I have not found a place to pre order the game, Will it be Free to download from the XB1 store? My husband and I are both Gold members.
    Yop,free to play on Xbox one,Neverwinter got already a placeholder on XBL future releases.But no words about pre download,yet.(too early,i guess)
    edited March 2015
    tzarofkaos wrote: »
    Yop,free to play on Xbox one,Neverwinter got already a placeholder on XBL future releases.But no words about pre download,yet.(too early,i guess)

Predownloads on Xbox Store have usually been about one week or a few days before final release date. So if all goes well, the game should be available to pre-download at least a few days before release so we can all be ready when the servers go live. *fingers crossed* :)
  • twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Predownloads on Xbox Store have usually been about one week or a few days before final release date. So if all goes well, the game should be available to pre-download at least a few days before release so we can all be ready when the servers go live. *fingers crossed* :)
    Here's hoping! Not too bothered about starting from scratch again, but as those of us in the UK are likely to be starting off at least half a day behind the US (because of the way the XBL Store works rather than the time difference which works the OPPOSITE way), it'd be nice to hit the ground running and start racking up the dailies nice and early, :)
  • warlord2015kwarlord2015k Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Only 3 week left ��
  • maxpower469maxpower469 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    it's been so long since i play it on pc. now on Xbox one will be a blast! ( hopefully!.)
  • draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I plan on taking a vacation day from work on April 1st. I thought about maybe doing the 31st of March but I am afraid there may be delays with downloading etc. Plus I get off work at 2pm CST so not that late to start. Been anticipating this game for awhile now. Never played on the PC so ill be a true **** LOL
  • breakdown75breakdown75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    All I know I will be all over it, the withdrawal is not as bad because I have Smite to keep me busy and I have been working a lot
  • fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    omg its getting close !
  • vellisvellis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I still have no clue what class im going to play as in this game, sigh :-(.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]