test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 25 Professions

denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
Here's a lists of thoughts / Things I'm expecting to see happen with the changes of lv 25 professions coming with mod 6. Feel free to discuss here anything related to the subject of lv 25 professions :).

-More profession slots. (Currently we have 9. So perhaps 12 slots in mod 6?)
-Revival of old professions skills that were deemed useless. (How to do that? Make item crafting high tier with 2x enchant slots like jewelcrafting items were)
-Legendary professions supplies (Maybe?)
-More to be added as ideas come up

Discussion open
I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
Post edited by denvald on

Comments

• denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Most of the professions have been shaped on preview now

Doesn't seem like they'll be increasing the quality ranks of assets, so your grandmasters and mithral assets should still be top.

Looking forward to leadership now
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    yes we still miss leadership.. an i really hope that it will have few task that allow to gather refining materials (refining stone, gems) like 12 h task to gather 10 peridots, or similar. to give the possibility to refine better.
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kss1985 wrote: »
    yes we still miss leadership.. an i really hope that it will have few task that allow to gather refining materials (refining stone, gems) like 12 h task to gather 10 peridots, or similar. to give the possibility to refine better.

That would be rly nice, tho even if those tasks would be on lvl 25, which is quite distant i would liek to have those rp items boa, we dont want to make happy patient bots. (well it depends on how fast after creation bot accounts r baned, if less than 1 month, those can be unbound)

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    kss1985 wrote: »

I bet they'll nerf leadership. I doubt we'll see anything good at lvls 25+, I just want them to leave current leadership tasks untouched.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    I bet they'll nerf leadership. I doubt we'll see anything good at lvls 25+, I just want them to leave current leadership tasks untouched.

hope you are wrong.. leadership is the only profession that now has a point, nerfing it will make it useless.
    I know developers want to make money, but that need to make something that gives at least the illusion to players that something is helping in something (i refer to the AD task, or the proposed refining rewords form tasks)
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My bet is that they'll make Leadership about the same as it is now, you'll just have to be level 25 to enjoy it :)
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Hoping they don't continue their pattern of nerfing all other sources of AD. I'd consider it a leadership buff if they don't touch "Destroy Enemy Camp"