test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Caturday Survivor title - make it accountwide

2»

Comments

• rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    On one hand Id like it to be account wide. On the other hand, Id rather not see HRs/SWs/OPs with it. So Im not voting.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In addition, I'd really like the cloak and mask from Caturday to be claimable from the reward claims agent, also.

\
    I still have the cape (transmuted onto a slayer xvim amulet...) but I do not remember a mask..
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    but I do not remember a mask..

It was the Dwarven facemask , you probably don't remember it because it was a pretty boring looking thing.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    ogarious wrote: »
    I cant believe it wasnt account wide in the first place. What was done on Caturday wasnt done to the characters, but to the account holders.

They could probably implement this in one of their updates. Hopefully this thread sees light.

And yes, Caturday was more of an account thing than a character thing. It dealt with 4th-wall breaking matters.
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As an addendum, it would be nice if they extended this to people who had accounts before Caturday. My spouse had the bad fortune of starting to play Neverwinter during Caturday weekend. He made a character and leveled it quite a bit during the seven hours that were rolled back - he basically just lost everything, and got nothing back.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Plus 1 to that.
    djarkaan wrote: »
    Did those characters survived Caturday? no, If you gain pain giver on your TR do you get it on your DC? no. I think it's fine, although other titles like Nightmare Riders or Radiant Stoner should be added even if there was no official word or rollback.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    No, each character stands alone. I have used Caturday Survivor on my GF.
    two30 wrote: »
    Titles have zero impact on game balance, but players like their old titles and like making new characters. I'll never use Caturday Survivor on my characters, but I completely understand why others would.

I'd like all titles, PvE achievements, and the lore journal to be account-wide. Especially the lore journal.

It's unlikely to happen, because the return-on-investment for quality-of-life and polishing is difficulty to calculate.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I missed Caturday, but certainly think the 'survivor' part refers to the player, not the character.
    So all toons should get it.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?