test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Watcher's Grounds - continuation of Sharandar's Defense

xetmk24xetmk24 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
Watcher's Grounds NW-DCX4DVHOB - @topwicz - continuation of Sharandar's Defense

Yeah. I decided to finish a quest I was making back when Foundry contest was on.
I planned to do some small campaign about dragons and… well this is the second quest in that maybe campaign.
Title is not a final one… I couldn't decide how to call this one but for now it’s that.
Also looking for a name for this campaign – any ideas welcome.

So what are you doing in this quest?
Cultists took over an ancient Keep and want to do some nasty things. You need to gather allies to retake it and destroy any evil that cultists want to unleash. – I’ll do better with this but I’m a bit tired.
Most of the quest take place in one map, one pretty big map – you might want to have a horse with you.
Hope you will like it.
Tell me what you think.

Watcher's Keep - courtyard
screenshot_2015-02-11-21-11-54_zps60666e05.jpg

screenshot_2015-02-11-21-12-10_zpsfa7634a9.jpg

Barbarian Village
screenshot_2015-02-11-21-13-04_zps39f72f2e.jpg

screenshot_2015-02-11-21-14-03_zps7c9386b6.jpg
Echo of the Ancient - NW-DT2ABLPD2 - The Wizards forces are pillaging ruins of the ancient, elven kingdom of Illefarn. In order to stop them, you need to lead your party through old, abandoned mines. But beware... you are not alone there...
Post edited by xetmk24 on

Comments

• Options
    tipadaknifetipadaknife Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    A sequel to one of the great quests to come from the contest? This one's going on the to review list for sure.
    dec2014nwsig.png
  • Options
    xetmk24xetmk24 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I wouldn't get my hopes up ;)
    It's a bit more dialogue driven (I think at least) and less straightforward than Defense. No skymaps though so maybe people won't be complaining about loot falling down ;)
    Also I limited party members for you - as I'm pretty sure you and Kasul will be the only ones playing it ;)
    I do wonder what you will think of this one.
    Echo of the Ancient - NW-DT2ABLPD2 - The Wizards forces are pillaging ruins of the ancient, elven kingdom of Illefarn. In order to stop them, you need to lead your party through old, abandoned mines. But beware... you are not alone there...