test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weekly Foundry Reviews -- February 11, 2015

tipadaknifetipadaknife Member Posts: 229 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
We were lucky enough to have famed author Ian Darksword along with us for some of our adventures Monday evening. You can read all about them at the other end of this mysterious link.

Reviewed this week:

The Redcap Snatchers by @hustin1
Skullport (Trial By Fire) by @redrickking
Never all in One Basket by @qualinaar
Pt 1: Answer the Raven’s Call by @trishani

Enjoy!
dec2014nwsig.png
Post edited by tipadaknife on

Comments

• idiotamongusidiotamongus Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I thought the Redcap Snatchers was already reviewed... Ah well. Better to for a more thorough review if it is.
    Neverwinter
    STO
    Smite
    SWTOR
  • tipadaknifetipadaknife Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Its author thread has been discussed recently; it's where I found the quest. I haven't played it before that I remember, anyway... but after several hundred quests, they DO tend to run together now and then.
    dec2014nwsig.png
  • idiotamongusidiotamongus Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't know if you have some type of archive thread or posting showing all reviewed quests, perhaps a bit late now depending on how many you've done and the amount of time it will take to find these individual posts. This could be helpful for other reviewers and readers as well if they're looking for a quest to play or find information about and to help prevent repetitive replays.
    Neverwinter
    STO
    Smite
    SWTOR
  • tipadaknifetipadaknife Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That's a great idea! Part of the problem is that I didn't always review the ones we played, so Kasul and I frequently find ourselves playing a quest we played before.

I'll make a spreadsheet, based on the one I kept for the Cult of the Dragon foundry contest. That's a good weekend project ;-)
    dec2014nwsig.png