test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Item Overload

xxhollywoodxxhollywood Member Posts: 44
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Subject: Item Glitch
Steps to reproduce:
* At Level 16 Head to the Grand Emporium when you get the mission to pick up a free companion.
* Talk to the Companion Merchant. She offers you a free Adventure Bag (amidst other free stuff).
Bug:
* Select whatever free thing you desire.
* Do it again... and again...and again...until you fill the slots in your original bag.
* If you select three free bags (the ones that give you more slots), you can use them and fill up even more.
* Basically, you can select as much free stuff as possible until all your slots are full.
Notes: Don't grab more bags than you can use, because they aren't sellable/discardable, and will fill a slot forever.
This was useful for during the beta, but it will be a bad glitch in the real thing!
Post edited by xxhollywood on

Comments

• borochigoroborochigoro Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2015
    These item must be paid in the final version so you do not have to buy so you pay real money.

PD: Queremos que se traduzca el juego al ESPAÑOL en Xbox One
  • zazaajizazaaji Member Posts: 186
    edited February 2015
    These item must be paid in the final version so you do not have to buy so you pay real money.

PD: Queremos que se traduzca el juego al ESPAÑOL en Xbox One

I can swear I've seen some news article or a Dev stating that it'll be available in 6 languages on XB1, including Spanish. Cannot find it for the life of me though.
  • zombodenzomboden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zazaaji wrote: »
    I can swear I've seen some news article or a Dev stating that it'll be available in 6 languages on XB1, including Spanish. Cannot find it for the life of me though.
    I believe I read that somewhere as well, but I can't remember because it doesn't affect me as an exclusively English speaker.
  • zazaajizazaaji Member Posts: 186
    edited February 2015
    zomboden wrote: »
    I believe I read that somewhere as well, but I can't remember because it doesn't affect me as an exclusively English speaker.

Doesn't effect me either as I only speak English and natively speak Finnish, which I highly doubt will ever be supported.