[Zone]: öç
    [Zone] : perma stealth
    [Zone] : naaice
    [Zone] : AOE Daze
    [Zone] : way too OP
  • zhammerzzhammerz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Bring life back to existing content;

1) Equipment Modifiers; Similar to the armor kits and jewelry kits.
    - Add equipment modifiers that allow an additional slot to be added to existing armor pieces. They need to be specific to an armor set, thus providing a need to acquire the older armor sets. GWF examples
    o Avatar of War Defense Slot Expansion Kit
    o Destroyer's Profound Offense Slot Expansion Kit
    o Black Ice Utility Slot Expansion Kit
    o etc
    - These modifiers are not made through skills but received as drops
    - Allowing these older sets to be more competitive with the newer equipment through a structured drop ratio outlined below

2) Access to these drops would require all boons complete in IWD, to reward those who have worked hard to get through the grind.
    - A new weekly or daily quest would be added with the above added requirements for access. New quest opens a new zone within IWD
    - Suggested drop rates ratios for GWF are as follows;
    o Titan's - 50:1
    o Avatar's - 70:1
    o Grim - 50:1
    o Proufound - 70:1
    o Dread - 100:1
    o Iliyanbruen - 100:1
    o Black Ice - 200:1
    o Draconic - 400:1
    o Draconic Templar - 500:1

Thus giving more frequent drops for lower end T2 armors in an attempt to help revitalize the need to run those dungeons.
  • oeildujambonoeildujambon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't know if it was discussed before, but what about a "guild campaign"?
    Since few month RP loot and repetition/boredom of campaign task is a source of discussion, leading sometime to solo farming(surprising for a mmorpg). But what if all theses task are included in a widder field of a collective campaign(eventualyy think about guild boon, stuff, profession,etc..).
    As exemple of task:
    -suceed X T1/T2 dungeon with a guild team
    -suceed X epic encouter with a team guild
    -suceed X skirmish with a team guild
    etc...
    Campagne: La Pupille de Savorellis - Ep1 - Une visite de courtoisie (NW-DT4MNSB5Z)
  • bronto111bronto111 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My Suggestion is regarding the rewards for completing dalies,
    With all the artifact gear and a 24,ooo AD refining limit per toon per day most like me are at the limit and dont really need more AD anyway.
    So what about giving players a choice between AD OR RP as reward for daily completion, ie instead of 2000 unrefined AD we could choose 4 peridots (2000 rp ,bound account),in this way players could do dalies for rp towards artifacts,and would also reduce the number of people that try to farm foundries for rp as well.
    Currently i have 275,000 unrefined AD :that is a lot of RP that i could have earned doing dalies.
  • mrrb2000mrrb2000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    To slow the goldspammers a bit in PE
    The goldspammers are mostly lvl 0 characters.
    You have to be at least lvl 5 to post message in chat,
    this will not harm any new players, because arriving at PE they´re almost lvl 5 anyway.
  • sainttapesainttape Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't know if this has been suggested before...but how about GS-based brackets in PvP Domination for level 60 characters?

The power level between a 10k GS character who just leveled to 60 wearing blue and green gear is vastly different than a 20k GS character decked in orange and purple items. There are brackets in lower level PvP, but level 60 just as mismatched as sending your level 20 off to assail a level 40 area. A single GS 20k can blank an entire opposing 5-man team if he or she is dramatically higher GS than they are. Having a fighting chance against an enemy is what we want, not a curb-stomping versus an enemy we couldn't hope to defeat. It's a feel bad scenario and it's why many players (like me) hate hate HATE the PvP experience. It could make people more interested in attempting PvP.

And for those who like PvP as is...perhaps make bracketing optional, with a higher bonus for 'open bracket' play, and/or add a glory bonus for GS differences. Your 12k rogue takes out a 19k fighter? Give him a bonus based on how severe the difference is. It'll at least make him more willing to try as opposed to sitting at the respawn point bemoaning, with his party, how the matchup is impossible.

A caveat: There would need to be a way to prevent players from entering with a low GS and equipping up to a higher tier GS, but I'm sure that Neverwinter/Cryptic could come up with something to that effect.

I think this suggestion likely negates a lot of the need for rebalance in PvP and may lessen the call for class-based nerfing.
    edited January 2015
    Trade of Blades a 1 vs 1 pvp "boxing" arena
    how about making the trade of blades arena as a temporary pvp square ,remove the test dummies.
    And also that inside the trade of blades does not count towards any pvp dalies or campaign,
    basically turning the test dummy area in a boxing ring style arena players enter the square and get flagged for pvp,if they die the respawn outside the "boxing ring" no longer flagged for pvp.
    I see huge numbers doing this exact same thing in icewind pass ,they get flagged for pvp and stand around waiting to be chalenged or chalenging others to 1 vs 1.
    The Boxing ring idea in trade of blades would be a useful practice ground for pvp'ers without actually wasting healing kits etc.
    and without anyone gaining kills or deaths etc.
    edited January 2015
    Please bring in a pvp spectator mode ,
    where friends and guild members or anyone can spectate current pvp matches,
    and also introduce a replay option so at the end of playing or spectating a pvp match you can then download a replay of the match
    to watch at your leasure.
    Combined with the spectator mode there should be an easy option for spectators to click on any player in the match to see their full stats and what they had equiped.
    NOTE this would also help the Devs to see where classes need balancing ,
    simply watch top ranked matches to see who is OP and why ,
    and what skills they were using and what gear they had equiped.
    Note to avoid using the spectate mode to cheat ,spectators should be on a 1 minute delay so spectators are watching after what actually happens in the live match.
    edited January 2015
    bunnyboogs wrote: »
    Please, for the love of all that is holy, let us skip cut-scenes! I understand being forced to watch a cut-scene once because there are individuals that worked their butt off to make it come to life, but players do not want to see the same cut-scene every day.

-BunnyBoogers

Yeah i agree lets have an option to turn off those cuts scenes,so only new ones will play once but never again.
    edited January 2015
    PVP leavers get a penalty but what about the 4 poor team mates who are stuck playing on vs 5 opponents?
    My suggestion is that when a player abandons the match the remaining 4 on his team should have a concede button pop up,
    with a 30 second timer and a message
    that "player name" has abandoned your team do you wish to concede?
    Rather than forcing the remaining team mates to waste 10-15 minutes fighting a lost cause they can concede and get an immediate loss,
    but are then free to join anouther match or do something else.
    The opposing team would get an immediate victory for a team conceding.
    When the 30 second timer expires if the 4 players have not all accepted the concede button they then would have to play on till the end or get a penalty for abandoning.
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Would like to see a DOT DPS class like Druids with thier nature dots damage ...
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • khorbahnkhorbahn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Apologies if this has been brought up in the past.

I am now Disabled with a neuro/muscular disease. WASD and mouselook was fun. Was.
    I had to stop playing, until now.

I mean no offense - been with you guys since DDO P2P to F2P QA, suggested the Gygax Memorial
    and been in NW since you let me in (be worried :) )

Now that my NDA with EA Sports is over, may I suggest the following?

Joy2Key

1 of 2 Scenarios:
    1. NW could collaborate - written by a Disabled Person
    2. NW has gone X-Box. Skeleton Code is already there

Of course, I should say that Joy2Key EMULATES keyboard strokes
    - does not affect NW files in any way (botting)
    - Turbo (spamming keys) can have unwanted results (e.g., casting stops at low dps)
    - Classes have no "real" advantage with joystick - CD preserves this 98% (e.g., casting is delayed - sometimes)

The issue with intermittent casting is due to keyboard overload if you get button happy - cat running over your keyboard

Rone
    Ret. EA SPORTS QA/Tech Advisor
  • mirabella0mirabella0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    js3b wrote: »
    Welcome to the exhausive list of suggestions made by member of the community.

This thread is here to bring NEW stuff to the gameplay.
    Therefore please ommit posting nerf request and bug fix request in here

Feel free to adds new suggestions with a link to the related threads or send me a private message and insight on new suggestions/threads that i might have missed.

Please note: These are not my idea, they come from the community.
    Hope this help.

Neverwinter most certainly the most unbalanced game that i have tried so far. I've never met a character who have everything, can fight the invisible, hitting to distance to strike and immediately enter into invisible mode and many more.
    For the other characters is waste of time and especially mockery.
    Ranger character is a kind of god game now
  • svekoljsvekolj Member Posts: 65
    edited February 2015
    A suggestion to improve below level 60 pvp

Make level 60 a requirement to use weapon enchantments. for obvious reasons.
  • tylerofthemounttylerofthemount Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have one complaint and a few suggestions.

i would just like to say that i hate how the game railroads you for the first 60 levels. i mean really. what fun is that? i get the tutorial bit at the beginning. that's good. but why cant it split out at level 10 or something? like, you could start by having 2 quests to choose from, and there keep being more quests every several levels until you get a title.
    (i.e. lvl 10-a/b lvl 20-Aa/Ab/Ac/Ba/Bb/Bc lvl 30-AAa/AAb/AAc/AAd/BAa/BAb/BAc/BAd/BBa/BBb/BBc/BBd/CAa/CAb/CAc/CAd)

It feels like you focus a lot on the late game players and quests, making it fun for people who have already gotten to the endgame and have nothing much left to do. it feels like you have neglected the first part of the game, when you are still getting into the game. i feel like it would be more fun if the beginning made a difference to the late game. the first time through, it is fun and engaging. after that it is pathetically boring, and it is all busywork that isn't worth playing through. if there were actual choices in the beginning, it would be cool, and the early game would be more engaging and fun.

To me, that seems like the biggest obstacle you have to gaining a larger fan base and more popularity and attention.
    i mean, the different classes or races could at least have the first 10 levels be different and/or the paragon paths could have some effect. if the beginning was more fun and varied, the game would be more popular, because it would be fun and interesting to make more than one character.

Another idea (that would be a more massive overhaul) would be to have a separate ctiy/nation be at war with Neverwinter. You could have another city/hub/market place, and perhaps you would choose your allegiance before your paragon path (maybe in the level 20s?) and get different paragon options since you would be training in another nation with different fighting styles. maybe you would choose sometime around level 45 or 50. maybe choosing your allegiance would be what you did at level 10, and your quests could take you into being a spy for one or the other, or you could be a warrior for one or the other. i think it would really spice up PVP, giving people actual separate nations to fight for.
  • khorbahnkhorbahn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have one complaint and a few suggestions.

i would just like to say that i hate how the game railroads you for the first 60 levels. i mean really. what fun is that? i get the tutorial bit at the beginning. that's good. but why cant it split out at level 10 or something?

Hopping in at Level 10? No thanks or offense; Astral Refinement
    It feels like you focus a lot on the late game players and quests, making it fun for people who have already gotten to the endgame and have nothing much left to do.

I re-rolled a Level 51 DC - full armour set, Companion, gold, AD spent..... yes, the beginning is the same - like 95% of games now. The only change is each char has their own storyline to follow.... plus you have The Foundry (when it's open :D )
    Another idea (that would be a more massive overhaul) would be to have a separate ctiy/nation be at war with Neverwinter.

Good suggestion, but IMHO this more LotRo. D&D is separated by Realms and is more geared for group play than PvP. Yes, we PvP'd with d20's - but it wasnt, isnt the same.

Lumping NW into games like its predecessors isn't fair to anyone. The gaming Industry changes too often. Neverwinter offers a truly free to play game - unless you choose to spend - and even then, there are no +5 Vorpals in the shop...

Just better weaps you can buy with AD in the Auction House. If you get owned in PvP:

1. They are Vets
    2. They gear up alts
    3. TENACITY is needed on gear for PvP - no havey? risk dying. Vets know how to take advantage
    4. PvP only Guilds that Smash because of TIME SPENT SINCE OPEN BETA
    5. PvP is NOT a focus of D&D - group play with decision making. This is NOT Halo.

As far as leveling - Char creation tells you the Pros n Cons:
    • Melee classes are always a pain until you get aoe
    • Mage - there is a pattern for crazy dps at low levels (re-roll and try diff build)
    • Cleric - should have highest healing (their DPS) - but we'd rather play Tank by knocking back all the AI - WASTING others aoe for nothing
    • Ranger - a god? no.... good at aoe - yes.

This isn't WoW where your hand is held.
    Most Vets have re-rolled the same char at least 5 times to find the right combo.
  • anyajenkinsanyajenkins Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i'm a new player of NW but i play STO for three years now with a very good lvl..
    i'm now a lvl 44 guardian fighter. here are some suggestions to improve the game...

For the game in general:
    -Unlock the mouse, and the free view... (like the B key in sto)
    -Create real Tailor like STO... i'm tired to look like every other player
    -fix the potion activation (i have to do the machine-gun with my keyboard to get 1 potion durring battle)
    -fix the dugeon chest..(i can open the chest only 1/3 of time... )

For the guarduain fighter just one thing... let us run...
    -
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A working and editable chat filter to fight goldseller spam
    - the level restriction to use the zone chat did not help us against the goldseller spam,
    - the report spam function is not helping at all too, the goldseller set up new accounts for every spam
    - the existing profanity filter could be used as base for this new spam filter,
    - we should be allowed to add keywords or phrases to this filter, and if any message would tricker one of our rules, the whole message wouldn't show up on the client side,
    overall, the filter should be able keep any chat clean, not just the zone chat.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    A few QoL suggestions/comments of my own:

1. I really dislike the Elemental Fire items we get at 70. Fortunately, I also have the Bahamut pack, so I can reclaim the weapon transmutes and apply them as I like, at no cost. I would love to have some account-wide, reclaimable transmute packs added. Include armor pieces/sets as well.

2. Many powers will say something like "800-1000 damage and heals the user and nearby allies", but the heal amount isn't listed. Please review power tooltips and update them, as needed, to include *all* relevant information. They should also include details about internal cooldowns.

3. There are some dye packs out there that have some nice colors in them, but the order in which they are applied doesn't look good - allow us to cycle the order that the 3 colors are applied.

4. I don't know the full workings behind the queue system, but if someone select "no" to a queue popup, please instantly remove them from the queue, and don't try to form a party where there is 1 or more red 'X' in the team slot.

5. Please please please! Fix it so leadership is kept with the same person from instance change to instance change.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    can you add the daily pvp victory quest to rhixs place on the k screen?

also can we get a /reduce_mip 1 checkbox in the graphics settings so we dont have to type it every time we load up the game?
  • linaduinlinaduin Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I suggest a key that instructs the companion to attack the currently selected target.

I've been playing PVE right through levels 1-70 with a non-augment companion for the first time ever (Neverember Guard as tank for CW) and it’s been working really well. It would work even better if I could direct the companion to initiate hostilities and draw the aggro straight up, rather than the CW attacking and the companion having to pull aggro off later. This would have no impact on PVP and shouldn't be game-breaking in PVE, especially with the current solo-difficulty of the 60-70 grind. It would give another lift to non-augment companions, which became much more useful with Mod 6. The idea applies mainly to tank, debuffing (is there such a thing?) and striker companions – I’m not sure what such a button would do for healing/buffing companions – give an upfront temporary HP boost or buff to your toon?

If the key could also be used during combat (with a cooldown) to change the target of the companion's attention that would be even better. That would effectively give an extra skill to companions making them more powerful but that could be countered with an appropriate cooldown on the 'button skill' and increased cooldowns on the automatic skills executed by the companion.

The idea is inspired by my experiences in LOTRO; ‘pets’ of loremasters have their own skillbar with about ten buttons on it that control the pet’s behavior. My very distant memory is that a similar thing exists in Rift. I’m not suggesting anything that extreme: just a single key that instructs the companion to attack the targeted mob (or heal/buff).

Thanks for listening!
  • siggyboomsiggyboom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How about reworking the Scrouge Warlock? And listen well, not nerf, not buff, rework it. I know this is getting old but lately everyone keeps saying the same and they kind of right, by comparison the SW is kind of UnderPowered so...instead of buffing it...why not just rework it from scratch and offer people something fresh and balanced? o_o
  • carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    magenubbie wrote: »
    carlonomo wrote: »
    can you add the daily pvp victory quest to rhixs place on the k screen?

also can we get a /reduce_mip 1 checkbox in the graphics settings so we dont have to type it every time we load up the game?
    yes to the first. The second is automatic these days. The game will adapt and apply the setting when needed. At least that's what the devs told us.

no you have to retype it every time you restart the game
  • yozh8866yozh8866 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I might receive some flaming for interfering with people's egg farming, but the truth of the matter is that the Tiamat encounter has become nearly unplayable. Most instances are filled with individuals who are simply afk, waiting on the golden dais because they are guaranteed a drop which may or may not contain something of value (e.g. dragon eggs.) Needless to say, completing the encounter is impossible with only about ten active people.

I'd definitely recommend that the Tiamat encounter require a certain base score to deliver any drops of value and that dragon eggs be made available for Tarmalune trade bars. I would really like to be able to get back to receiving Linu's pinecones for something other than tedious, tedious coffer farming, and it would be nice to actually be able to make use of this stash of dragon queen keys.
  • mathmaster74#2783 mathmaster74 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Add Visibility options to teleporters. Add interact requirements to teleporters. And...of course...not a new option, but...FIX teleporters in the Foundry so authors can playtest quests with them. :p
    NW-DJQJ9TEUJ Aerthus

Guild Leader - Valindra's Demise
  • mathmaster74#2783 mathmaster74 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Also...not sure if there's a way to do it I just don't know...but map transitions from custom to custom outside the story line would be AWESOME.
    NW-DJQJ9TEUJ Aerthus

Guild Leader - Valindra's Demise
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    working spam filter, that the players can fill with keywords, the "profanity filter" allready in game could be used as base
    separated event and quest tracker, not everything messed up together in the "mission tracker"
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
This discussion has been closed.