test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Team Fencebane is recruiting!

kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
Greetings! The guild Team Fencebane has been formed! Our motto is All Adventure, No Direction! We are the watchers of the Neverwinter Adventure Hour on Twitch, but everyone is welcome! Our Community Manager, Sominator is a member (and co-leader) of the guild! Please PM me @kreatyve or just about any member of the guild for an invite!

Go Team Fencebane!

Edit Sept. 21, 2017 - Update - We currently have 10 account spaces, those will probably fill up quick! Join now!

Edit 8/8/17 - Update - the guild is currently FULL so we are not actively recruiting at this time.

Editing this first post for visibility 1/27/2016 - Team Fencebane is still active! Here's an updated list of all the current Rank 7 members in Team Fencebane - @kreatyve, @roller300, or @shiani1. Please message any one of us for an invite to the guild! Thanks!

Editing again for visibility: April 16th, 2015 - StrumSlinger (New CM) is now in the guild, and among the list of Rank 7s. :D
My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
kuI2v8l.png
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• fantom3nfantom3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    We found ourselves a couple new recruits to the guild with tonights community stream!

Keep them coming :)
    Neverwinter addict since open-BETA! What's your drug?
    Spoon? There is no spoon.

Old member of Team Fencebane (R.I.P)
    - One of the 5 core founders.
  • tlissoktlissok Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi there,
    I'm looking to join a Guild. Not a hardcore gamer, but I usually play weekly. I have a 60th level Great Weapons Fighter (Jack Whiskey). Like dungeon crawls more so the PvE. << personal email address removed >>
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Go Team Fencebane!!!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • karnragekarnrage Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi there, i am currently part of a guild that offers no help what so ever. I am on almost every day for a few hours and a lot of hours over weekends. I have not been playing for long but am getting my GWF to lvl 60 level 47 now. Would you condider me for your guild?
  • kingb7kingb7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    recruit me...
  • logy951logy951 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello can i join in guild?
    i am lvl 22 cleric but i like NW and i think i will stey for loong time :D
    my ign is : Milos@logy951
  • esb704esb704 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hi I am looking fwd to join ur guild, lvl 60 guardian fighter with gear score of 7k plus, ign : chandri@esb704, i don't do team speak, just chat.
    edited February 2014
    As kreatyve said, there might be a teamspeak server coming real soon.
    I am just going through some things first with a couple of people to see weather or not it will actually be useful. Awaiting a response from Sominator still :)

And no, you will not be "forced" to use it as a member, although.. it would be appreciated.

edited March 2014
    Small update:

We are currently working on getting a community website/forum up and running. Stay tuned :)

edited March 2014
    http://teamfencebane.enjin.com/ - Welcome and join us!

• caelarancaelaran Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sorry to necro an old thread, but someone on Reddit suggested looking into this guild and the website link in this thread is not working, is the guild still recruiting? What are the joining requirements?
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    I think this guild is kinda dead. The original creator (and the reason people joined) was because of Sominator and his regular streams. Now that he's gone, I don't think people interact in the guild anymore.
  • gamertocksgamertocks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey, I'm only posting here instead of PMing cause I'm still pretty new and dumb to the game. My character is Leaf Walker and he is my only one. I think my handle would be @gamertocks, I guess. Just not sure how to find people yet.
  • ilgrandeleunamilgrandeleunam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    hi, i want to join into the guild, how can i ?
  • tableflippintrivtableflippintriv Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm definitely interested in joining, I have a ridiculous amount of pvp/pve exp across all sorts of MMO's over the past 15 years or so, my in game name is BobMcBob, and my handle is @tableflippintriv, have a 28+ GWF Half Orc and going to start a Drow Ranger soon. Left you a mail in game too. Thanks.
  • alexwinters95alexwinters95 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just wanted to say I joined team fencebane today! Lvl 29 currently on my GF, name is Nero. :D pleasure to be apart of the guild