test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Issues - 1/2/2015 (resolved)

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
We are aware that players are having connection/login issue with Neverwinter. We are investigating this issue and will keep you updated as we get more information.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ariakaituariakaitu Member Posts: 75
    edited January 2015
    soooo okthen 2x in 3 days////

ps

first! lol
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The way its worded, it sounds like servers are still up and people are still logged in?

Edit: Watching Tenn destroy Iowa, so its alright to me.

BIG10 BIG10 BIG10
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    By odd co-incidence I had just seen a Drake Handler tell a Rage Drake to "play dead" before the server crashed.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • pitirre34prpitirre34pr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    By odd co-incidence I had just seen a Drake Handler tell a Rage Drake to "play dead" before the server crashed.

LOLOL, that IT IS funny.
  • skugganskuggan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    We are aware that players are having connection/login issue with Neverwinter. We are investigating this issue and will keep you updated as we get more information.

So you mean your datacenter lost its connection but the servers are still running?
    Change your location ASAP, that datacenter doesnt deserve to host your servers, they are probably dragging around those black plastic bags and kills the servers with ESD. ;p
  • ponage84ponage84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My only day off work and can't sit down and relax and play with my daughter and husband. I think that there should be something cool given to all the people that got kicked. Like rank 10 enchantments or a rare mount since this was a all day thing last time.
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    akromatik wrote: »

I just want to say thank you akromatik, i know forum moderator have no fault on the problem that happen in/on/to game and servers, but u always answer us fast, I wish every member of the team running the game was like you!
  • cetangleskacetangleska Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    They are hosed, I tried to log in and couldn't then came here and read the list of people who got kicked off when they crashed.
    The way its worded, it sounds like servers are still up and people are still logged in?
  • shakes55shakes55 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've Just experienced this issue.... Just though i'd mention
  • blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *sigh* down again, this seems to be an almost bettable odds now. :/ maybe time to buy some more server space? its obvious their overloading. one of those annoying things sadly, I think Boo the space hamster has died with out Minxk to look after her. so might be time to get a new space hamster.
  • z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2015
    Well well well, this is kinda reminding me of that one game that did this a lot. tisk.. tisk.. tisk...
  • tronco001tronco001 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I love the game. Hope things can get fixed soon. Thank you for the hard work on holidays!
  • mknance2008mknance2008 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah I was about to complete my shores skirmish and all of a sudden i get kicked from the server thanks alot
  • mikeathonimikeathoni Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    skuggan wrote: »
    So you mean your datacenter lost its connection but the servers are still running?
    Change your location ASAP, that datacenter doesnt deserve to host your servers, they are probably dragging around those black plastic bags and kills the servers with ESD. ;p

I have limited vacation, intended on spending all my time in game and twice in 3 days the game is unavailable. I guess that's how I get thanked for all the zen I have bought?
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sounds more like they are under attack.
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You know, it's not like they are deliberately bringing down the servers. If a store closes due to a power outage that could take hours to fix, should they give you your groceries for free? Give them a break...it's a Friday after a federal holiday and most people take this day off as well. I'm sure they are doing what they can.
  • l3xi55l3xi55 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Don't worry people. Someone just tripped over the power cord (again) and they will have servers back up shortly.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please don't tell me we will have everyday an Server Issue... i mean... come on... new years resolutions are for fun, no one does this stuff really...
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just because the servers are down does not mean the Rules of Conduct are not in force. Conduct yourselves accordingly.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • ariakaituariakaitu Member Posts: 75
    edited January 2015
    im not 100% pro nw/cryptic... but i could swear we've gotten some free stuff lately.... that they didnt have to give out at all...

lets see... someone help me out here if i forget
    courtesean wear
    health stones
    white wolf mount
    scroll of life

they gave out the opportunity to win -prizes for 12 straight days ( and no i didnt win any so STFU)

its a free game/// if you want exceptional service... GO PLAY A GAME YOU PAY FOR
  • jayson3080jayson3080 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I know this is off topic... Now that i am 60 what else is there to do? how to get purple gear for lvl 60?
  • golithagolitha Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I think all of you who keep complaining that the Dev's should give you something for FREE should consider this - You go to you favorite Gas Station to buy gas, smokes, whatever and they are closed for whatever reason, do you try demanding they give you something for FREE because of it??? NO, you live with it and keep on going.

If all you can do is complain about the job the Dev's are doing, then IMO I think you should go play another game.
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    No, they've upgraded the hamsters to Dire Rats. They're just a little fussy is all.

Light pods are not going to rot in my bags, so I'm not worried.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Is there any chance that we will be informed of the cause for these unfortunate server outages? I hate being kept in the dark - I understand that things happen, but I'm sure many players would be much more understanding if provided with a cause for said server outage...
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • hivercidehivercide Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well, it will come back online sooner or later, guess I'll have to see if there is anything out in the Real World to keep me busy until I can get my next fix of MMO....
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    These things happen..

it will be back soon(ish)
  • ponage84ponage84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    actually i use to work in a store and they would give you free food from the deli or something. So yes they should give you free stuff if they can't keep their servers up or the game going. It is bs when you have people that work and don't have much time to play or anything else and people that put money into the game and cant keep their severs up or get them back up in a timely manor. Both times this came down were when I was off work. Get your servers fixed and people have lost glory, dungeon gear, Tiamat, and anything else you can't just hope you have a good team for.
  • effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    ariakaitu wrote: »
    im not 100% pro nw/cryptic... but i could swear we've gotten some free stuff lately.... that they didnt have to give out at all...

courtesean wear
    health stones
    white wolf mount
    scroll of life

they gave out the opportunity to win -prizes for 12 straight days ( and no i didnt win any so STFU)

its a free game/// if you want exceptional service... GO PLAY A GAME YOU PAY FOR
    actually they are givin it cuz mod5 will end soon, and mod6 comes up with new items. so think of it as a Black friday...

and white wolf still costs 2 milion to get it to 110%
  • blckkntsblckknts Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i want a cat lol / don't like the 110% horse like i thought i would
  • z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2015
    ariakaitu wrote: »

courtesean wear
    health stones
    white wolf mount
    scroll of life

I'm not sure if you even notice this. BUT this is indeed a p2p game IF you got the cash for it. OTHER then that it;s f2p for those that don't mind the grinding out phase. But hey you got it tho.
This discussion has been closed.