test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bad behavior that should not be tolerated

teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
can you guys help me today i had enough of being threatened by this player and when i try to go sit down anywhere that im finding her by me in my tells telling me i cant do this i cant do that cause when i had reported her to GM help for player behavior that i found nothing has been done cause when i was in the mask as well that i found her friends where also harassing me cause when i had reported them to GM help for player behavior as well that i found nothing was done where im finding this behavior not acceptable where i dont need to put up with this where you guys should not be allowing players to act this way and if they do then why are you not banning there account cause all they do is change toons from 1 to another just to stalk on me where all i had was enough
Post edited by teamstephan on

Comments

• sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Dude. Wait for support to intervene or assault back or relocate and take evasive measures. Those are your choices. Posting on here about it will not help at all and if your 'monster' saw it, you just made his day. GG.

Don't really get it. You got the stones to RP, but you can't handle this mamby pamby b.s.?? What the hey, man?? I recommend thicker skin.
  • teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    there is this female that will sit her toon on the table by the stair case while doing the Seductive dance and when shes not there but i am that's when she comes right out of the blue stalking me in the mask being a troll cause she has come up to me while about 3 times while harassing me where i have like waited close to a month for my ticket from a GM where i havent seen anything cause her friends will just come right out of the blue as well while throw stuff at me for reason where i have no idea who she is and who her friends are where i just had enough of her <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and what her friends do to me in the mask cause like dont even bather her at all
  • sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Um...... ok.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Please do report such behavior via the ingame GM help menu as opposed to discussing it on the forums.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.