What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise of Tiamat Preview Patch Notes NW.35.20141208a.4

1235»

Comments

• animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    szamanos2 wrote: »
    warlock is bugged and not just the TT but also skills such as ball of fire, theft opportunity sorcerer and fear, these skills in the right combination can strike even at 2.5 million, so the balance of classes should be repaired.

is that the names in a different language pack or somehing? Ive been playing SW since July, and dont recall any of those Skills lol

I think SW is perfect where it is, as long as you make sure Resistance ignored keeps working, and you fix the fact that NONE of the Fury Spec feats that proc Necrotic damage, that NONE of these proc Creeping death, same with weapon enchants such as Terror, life drinker etc.

if if u dont fix thwse things, no big deal to me honestly. Its not easy for my SW to complete with the 20k+ premades, but I prove on many occasions that its Not the issue of the SW, more the issue of the user.
  • mfgamesysmfgamesys Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    This is going to Preview right now. There will be one more smaller build to address a couple more things for next week, including a surprise for PvPers!

So there was no surprise. Did the wrong patch go to live or do we wait for this surprise after new years?
    Main-Lothor Syralth Guardian Fighter
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mfgamesys wrote: »
    So there was no surprise. Did the wrong patch go to live or do we wait for this surprise after new years?

I recall seeing somewhere to expect this at the next maintenance. Possibly an early Christmas Present?
This discussion has been closed.