test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old blue gear

hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Before Mod 4 was released there were different blue items that dropped from mobs; one category of those items were named Occult and were directed to CWs.

The thing is that those items had particular 3D models that I'm afraid it's not possible to get anymore, which are the chest pieces with two shoulders. Now the only ones available are those crafted with professions or bought with Glory points, but those are not symmetrical.

I know it's not a big deal but I'm just posting this to show that I'm kind of sad because those 3D models were gone forever. I was looking for one of those chest pieces for my CW but those from AH just vanished.
(´・ ω ・`)
Post edited by hefisdo on

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I still have 10-15 rare belts with offense slots from mod 3, I save them just for companions and stuff
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the probability of any existing still is extremely low, its most likely that any existng ones that remained were taken and used to refine artifact equipment.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    I just don't get why they changed the 3d models of the gear.

The one I was looking for for my CW's transmutation was one of the first chest pieces for CWs (+2 iirc). Instead of using to refine people might have just discarded it, and that's just sad :(
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I still have 10-15 rare belts with offense slots from mod 3, I save them just for companions and stuff
    I was using, as many, blue belt as CW, because of Offense slot, both on character and on Ioun.
    Nowadays, while I got artifact belt; my companion got Personalized Archmage's Belt +6 that have troth Defense, Offense and Jewelry slots togheter with better statistics than any old, blue belt. There is no reason to use old blue belt anywhere anymore.