test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Detailed Player Guide to Defeat Tiamat - DDM's Realm

karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hey all I have put together a detailed guide on how to defeat Tiamat easily, reliably, and efficiently. Taking the best from the tactics that are out there I have put them together in this guide to help players defeat Tiamat. I include some of the specific individual play tactics that are glossed over or assumed by many.

Defeating Tiamat – Player Guide and Walkthrough

I hope this helps the community unify a strategy so we can smack Tiamat back to where she belongs every time. :p
Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
Post edited by karranor on

Comments

• tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Small suggestion: Instead of going for 5% health remaining, go for 15% or so. A larger margin of error makes it easier to achieve. Additionally, I have seen several runs where the head was taken down to 5%ish but respawned with 25% health. I do not have conclusive evidence, but my gut tells me that if a head is taken below 10% then it will come back with 25% but if that head is left above 10% then no healing will occur.

If anyone else has documented evidence, either for or against my assertion please share it. I am eager to know the actual mechanic so I can incorporate it into my strategy more effectively.
  • nallifnallif Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The dragons' health bars are split into 21 divisions. Probably should specify how many divisions to leave full (perhaps 3) instead of %.
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nallif wrote: »
    The dragons' health bars are split into 21 divisions. Probably should specify how many divisions to leave full (perhaps 3) instead of %.

Good idea.