test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry down again :(

reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
edited November 2014 in The Foundry
I was hoping that for once the foundry wouldn't go down...
Let's hope it'll be back up soon.
at least there are some quests aviable to play already.
2e2qwj6.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    IIRC Foundry goes down after each module launch and quests have to be republished.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Let's hope it's back up soon then :D
    Dailies aren't enough to keep me interested in NW, I need my daily shot of foundry creativity.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm getting something similar I assume. "The Foundry" is greyed out for me in character selection and I can't find any of my currently published foundries... :( Nothing in the New Tab and nothing under For Review either. All that's left to play is whatever's in Best and Featured. :( Sad Day.
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I wonder if we'll get some new assets. I like those shiny gold vases in the new zone :)
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can't even get through to the Patch Server on my Windows 7 tower. I have been able to on my wife's Windows 8.1 laptop, so I can at least invoke an re-up my professions. The Foundry usually goes down for several days after a new Module. Hopefully I will be able to get back into the game when it comes back up, to fix the bugs that appear in Foundries also, but my hopes aren't very high.
    Update: Norton Firewall changed settings. I had to manually approve to allow the programs. Carry on.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • bardaaronbardaaron Member Posts: 545 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    I'm really hoping we at least get some new assets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • idiotamongusidiotamongus Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would have thought the the update from hours ago (from when this was posted) would have re-enabled the Foundry system. Evidently not, however the devs have said very little about what is happening with it. It's understandable that they're trying to reload all previously published mission,dungeons etc back onto the mission board but wouldn't it be much more convenient that they put the foundry back up and let the authors republish it manually or much rather re-eneable the Foundry before trying to reload all the missions back?

Either way, it's about 3 - 4 days since the RoT update and not much has been said by the devs about what's going on or even an update to how far they have got in regards to this. Correct me if I'm wrong but they have been rather silent about it which isn't really a problem but personally it's keeping me on edge to when they are actually going to allow us back on the Foundry.

I've been keeping a close eye on the forums to see if the Foundry is back yet as for me it's still not running but not sure if it is for anyone else yet but I'm assuming it isn't.
    Neverwinter
    STO
    Smite
    SWTOR
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Just got word that it'll be up today around 5 or 6PM Pacfic time.
  • mrthebozermrthebozer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the heads up! My authoring finger's itching.
    c447.png
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    akromatik wrote: »
    Just got word that it'll be up today around 5 or 6PM Pacfic time.
    ooh that's awesome! thanks for letting us know!
    2e2qwj6.jpg