test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRs, can you at least stand on the Nodes?

hexanna22hexanna22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
edited November 2014 in PvE Discussion
I understand wanting to run around and kill people with your new power, or just run around with Shadowy demise, but seriously, if you stand on a node and cap it, the other team will come to you, they will walk right into your cold murdering hands.

The TR isn't so much a problem in premades...but the matches I pugged yesterday, the losses came because the TRs on my own team would not go to nodes, but had 20+ kills each

And yes, if you pug on a mid gear score alt, 2 TRs running Shadowy Demise can be quite frustrating.
Post edited by hexanna22 on

Comments

• notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Combat TR's (No matter the buffs) are the worst to have in a team.

They're all clueless, especially the ones in the 10-12K range. I HATE seeing one or two (oh god..) of these in my team.

They fight on the STAIRS (in both maps) miss their lashing blades and die 3 seconds later.

Truly revolting.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    hexanna22 wrote: »
    I understand wanting to run around and kill people with your new power, or just run around with Shadowy demise, but seriously, if you stand on a node and cap it, the other team will come to you, they will walk right into your cold murdering hands.

The TR isn't so much a problem in premades...but the matches I pugged yesterday, the losses came because the TRs on my own team would not go to nodes.

And yes, if you pug on a mid gear score alt, 2 TRs running Shadowy Demise can be quite frustrating.

LOL! Great post - and makes sense!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • gu3stogu3sto Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It looks like mages(?) trying to play rogues, please do not expect too much and be more understanding ;)
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Combat TR's
    There is no longer any such thing. All TRs are now 'combat'.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    There is no longer any such thing. All TRs are now 'combat'.

lol ok.

UPGRADED perma-stealth is "Combat"

Totes legit.
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I took my alt dusty 12k Tr yesterday for some pvp.respeced into Saboteur.
    Sly Flourish and cloud of steel att wills.Shadow strike,impact shot ,wicked reminder encounters.bloodpath daily.
    lol.

first time i saw combat HRs avoiding my toon.Dazed all the time. I ended up 2-16 but my team sucked anyway and i as TR player too :P
    But to daze 16k combat HR?Only when his team8s arriving would manage to go away from me :)

Long Live Tr!!! :)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    combat tr will never be thing regardless gs
    i tried to ask for buffs in that direction but nothing