What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Spellthief Trials

almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
By @Stebss
Short Code:NW-DM900IFHK
Mission Type: Humorous adventure with unique boss fights and hand crafted/fully detailed environments.
Average Duration: 24 minutes
Amount of Combat: Heavy.
Starts at: Protectors Enclave
Mission Summary: A secret group of powerful mages have established a magic academy in the Underdark. You’ve been hired to foil their plans in the most epic fashion possible. Work alongside an accomplished Spellthief to steal the most powerful spell-books within the academy and battle your way through a school full of ambitious wizards, witches, Arch-Mages, and their hordes of minions.
Screenshots/attachments:

gameclient2013051202035.jpg

bonetired.jpg

gardenu.jpg

beginning.jpg

Link to more images: http://imageshack.us/user/Stebbles
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Spellthief Trials
By @Stebss
Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
Post edited by almostcool on

Comments

• Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This was a wonderful quest. It's up in my top 10 which is pretty good considering how many foundry's I play and review. This should really be in the Foundry spotlight.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
  • Options
    peterson2012peterson2012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am stuck! I got a book and then had to fight the Ice Demon guy. After beating him both times, the teleport rod appears. The rod takes me to a snow-covered scene and the trail shows I am supposed to go back into the mountain. I have circled the mountain, climbing everywhere as far as I could but I cannot find the way in. Please help as I would like to finish this Quest.

Petrelfus