test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Charge Rewards

Comments

• runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lilbyrdie wrote: »
    Each reward also says "and all rewards above it." Maybe they took that literally, so if you get the third reward, you'll get 1 of it, 2 of the second, and 3 of the third.

Heh... wishful thinking right there. Don't think it works that way since some are saying only the dog and priestess got doubled. And not the others. (If it worked like you said for example, the phoera would be multiplied too for the ones that got the horse.) Even if it did work that way, pretty sure it wouldn't be intentional. Probably just a mixup with how they assign the rewards.

Doubt they'll fix it though. Would be pretty hard to be fair in tracing down the rewards since some people already selling them off. Probably wind up being another incident where people get 'lucky'. Though this time it can't be intentionally taken advantage of.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • lilbyrdielilbyrdie Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    runebane wrote: »
    Heh... wishful thinking right there. Don't think it works that way since some are saying only the dog and priestess got doubled. And not the others. (If it worked like you said for example, the phoera would be multiplied too for the ones that got the horse.) Even if it did work that way, pretty sure it wouldn't be intentional. Probably just a mixup with how they assign the rewards.

Doubt they'll fix it though. Would be pretty hard to be fair in tracing down the rewards since some people already selling them off. Probably wind up being another incident where people get 'lucky'. Though this time it can't be intentionally taken advantage of.

It looks like the first three got doubled. Maybe it's because their values dropped a bunch after the announcement so, to avoid complaints, they just doubled them. (Yeah, that'll help the values :rolleyes:)

Still not complaining. It was a lot of real money to transfer for the rewards. :cool:
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    g4277 wrote: »
    Sorry, what the H does "////10-char" mean? (English is my mother tongue.)

It means I was going to say something that I thought afterward was stupid, so I erased it and put that in because I can't delete a post and I don't want to face the wrath of that crusty old wizard named Zebular. :)
    edited October 2014
    carrytiex wrote: »
    Well people want to make sure they get their reward, unlike last time when they kind of forgot to hand them out at first...

They said October 14, 2014. They did not give a timeframe. It will be October 14, 2014 all the way until one second before midnight tonight. If they send it to you one second before midnight tonight then you will have received it when they said you'd receive it. Just like last time, and the time before that, and pretty much every time they've had these promotions.
  • onyxinatoronyxinator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    They said October 14, 2014. They did not give a timeframe. It will be October 14, 2014 all the way until one second before midnight tonight. If they send it to you one second before midnight tonight then you will have received it when they said you'd receive it. Just like last time, and the time before that, and pretty much every time they've had these promotions.

Seems that people received their rewards, yet I have not received anything for the 3000+ ZEN I put in during the period, is it done in waves or all at the same time? Should I wait more?
    edited October 2014
    onyxinator wrote: »
    Seems that people received their rewards, yet I have not received anything for the 3000+ ZEN I put in during the period, is it done in waves or all at the same time? Should I wait more?

I would wait. From how people are talking in chat, it is coming in waves. Some people aren't even getting all their rewards in one wave, much less every player getting theirs already.
  • thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sexwax45 wrote: »
    I think they added this after the fact only saw it today.

Yeah the defiantly added part for "All rewards can only be claimed once and all items will be BOE" after announce. Still remember reading part for steam carefully on announce day.
    Well like usual with cryptic. No surprises lol
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »
    Yeah the defiantly added part for "All rewards can only be claimed once and all items will be BOE" after announce. Still remember reading part for steam carefully on announce day.

I don't know if that specific line was there or not. But I do remember reading that the items were all BOE. I was actually impressed that they had given us that information upfront. Some of these promotions in the past, players had to ask.
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »

It was there at initial posting. I remember seeing it immediately and thinking that was reason enough to go for it so I could sell the Pwrie (or whatever that that little goblin is) and the Sune Cleric and all that stuff. It definitely was there at initial announce, not added later.

I also remember it being there from jump street because in that same statement they mention how STEAM does not qualify and I was thinking "SMART! Mention THAT one right up front!"
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well people are selling redcaps for cheap right now so I'm fulfilled. Absolutely unreliable, but it's just for the fun of it and I'm lacking LS/Arp.
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Darn, if I would of known Id gotten 2-3 of each prior award I would of temporarily took off my no $$ strike. Guess you guys got "lucky". Funny Cryptic.

PS not a bad deal even w/o the glitch if its true. These are the times you buy zen.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
    edited October 2014
    runebane wrote: »
    I don't know if that specific line was there or not. But I do remember reading that the items were all BOE. I was actually impressed that they had given us that information upfront. Some of these promotions in the past, players had to ask.

I remember it from the announcement day, too (the BoE part). It's the main reason I went for it. The extra value helps spread my real money out... until the next zen promotion. :cool:
    edited October 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Well people are selling redcaps for cheap right now so I'm fulfilled. Absolutely unreliable, but it's just for the fun of it and I'm lacking LS/Arp.

Their day of listing low price: 2.2m AD.
    Now the low price: 663k.

Decline in value: almost 72%.

Way to kill the value of something. It was worth $44. Now more like $13.

On the plus side, it shows plenty of people spent money so they can afford the next update. ;)
    edited October 2014
    lilbyrdie wrote: »
    Their day of listing low price: 2.2m AD.
    Now the low price: 663k.

Decline in value: almost 72%.

Way to kill the value of something. It was worth $44. Now more like $13.

On the plus side, it shows plenty of people spent money so they can afford the next update. ;)

Their 3rd Q financial report did that. PW is one of the most profitable publishers of f2p titles there is. I dont think we ever have to worry if PW is making enough money.
    We can pretend.
    Oh Wonder - Without You

- Dylan Thomas
  • bill2000bill2000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Waiting is a pain, kowing my luck I'll get my rewards at 3:00am today (EST) lol
  • cblodgettcblodgett Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bill2000 wrote: »
    Waiting is a pain, kowing my luck I'll get my rewards at 3:00am today (EST) lol

im currius where the rewards are at this point as well, the "14th" is almost over for me (U.S. Eastern time) and I still havent seen my companions get awarded.
  • jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited October 2014
    Mine have arrived. 1 Phoera, 2 Powrie, 2 Priestess of Sune, 2 Skeletal Dogs.

Thanks for the extra companions Cryptic :)
    edited October 2014
    So they are still coming in today, there is hope for me yet!
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i transfered 9k. should i have seen emails by now?
    edited October 2014
    I got my companions! (and a few extra) Never got a message, but went to the reward agent (behind ToD Harpers in Protectors Enclave) and they had them there.
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bill2000 wrote: »
    I got my companions! (and a few extra) Never got a message, but went to the reward agent (behind ToD Harpers in Protectors Enclave) and they had them there.

thx mate. did u get the bonus companions?
  • thegravyboatthegravyboat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    uhh i havent received anything :(
  • dardezardardezar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Do the rewards still apply if you purchased Zen directly in NW? I think since I didn't transfer anything from my wallet it may not apply? Have nothing at the rewards agent after purchasing 150000 Zen.
  • damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dardezar wrote: »
    Do the rewards still apply if you purchased Zen directly in NW? I think since I didn't transfer anything from my wallet it may not apply? Have nothing at the rewards agent after purchasing 150000 Zen.

You get them. I purchased my zen the same way and you actually choose to transfer it to neverwinter as part of the purchase process.
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's
    edited October 2014
    Awesome, thanks. Will check again.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dardezar wrote: »

If you did not transfer the ZEN into NW or purchase it via ARC, it doesn't count.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited October 2014
    Purchased Via Arc. Still nothing.
    edited October 2014
    Hopefully Cryptic/PWE is wise about this and fair to all those who did this promotion... I can see them doing something funny and pissing people off...

But noo.. they wouldnt do something like that... or would they...

heh.
    We can pretend.
    Oh Wonder - Without You

- Dylan Thomas
  • galacticloregalacticlore Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I purchased enough to get all the transfer rewards. Still nothing. Purchased in game, using Arc client, not steam. I have submitted a ticket, and am just posting here to inform that yeah, there are still people who have not received the rewards.
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited October 2014
    I'm still in the same boat. Still no rewards yet I've submitted ticket and am awaiting a resolution.
This discussion has been closed.