test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You failed to respond in time

lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Queue for Shores fails. No popup for joining ever appears. Then an error message is displayed on your screen, You failed to respond in time, you got removed from queue

The fail is not once in a while, it is always. Each time. Switching instance does nothing
Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
Post edited by lucifron44 on

Comments

• mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah same, here. I que up, the UI to accept never pops up on the screen. Notification text at the top of the screen says "Your game is ready to play." but theres no way to join the party?

ADD: Happening with eLOL too. The second I click the que button you can see the accept UI appear for a split second and then it disappears, so there's nothing to click. Then after some time, removed from que.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • chrisred9999chrisred9999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same problem here. I queue for Lair of Lostmauth (Normal, i have not tried Epic yet) i can see the accept UI appear for a split second and then it disappears, so there's nothing to click. Then after some time, removed from queue. In the meantime notification text at the top of the screen says "Your game is ready to play." but there is no way to join the party.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    Yeah same, here. I que up, the UI to accept never pops up on the screen. Notification text at the top of the screen says "Your game is ready to play." but theres no way to join the party?

ADD: Happening with eLOL too. The second I click the que button you can see the accept UI appear for a split second and then it disappears, so there's nothing to click. Then after some time, removed from que.
    Same problem here. I queue for Lair of Lostmauth (Normal, i have not tried Epic yet) i can see the accept UI appear for a split second and then it disappears, so there's nothing to click. Then after some time, removed from queue. In the meantime notification text at the top of the screen says "Your game is ready to play." but theres no way to join the party.

Twilight zone type **** right there. XD Anyways, yeah what chris said. :P
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.