test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Rangers! (Screenshots)

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    swynff wrote: »
    Sleezy can i know the name of that really fckn siick looking bow ?

Had to go back really far in page count and real time to find the post you meant.

The one with the twisted ram's horn look is Ancient Trapper, afaik.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • xpurexinstinctxxpurexinstinctx Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Untitled1_zps6cb91946.png
  • sandstorm777sandstorm777 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    thought i'd share my new look

2rrbbix.png

wonder what others have been up to!
  • zelfironzelfiron Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    So, then I'll start ... I'm running a Terror Enchant on my bow, so unfortunately it turns it black no matter which skin you use. I've also had my toon visit the plastic surgeon in PE, to make her less 'curvy' and give her a bit of a tan.

I went 'Ninja at first with a combination of the Black and Moonshadow Dye Packs (this is my favourite BTW)
    HunterNinja_zps98a556ba.jpg

And the NW 'Postcard' action shot ...
    HunterRangerAction_zpsf57cda94.jpg

Went kinda' "Persian Princess" with the Elemental Ember dye when i got to Pirates Skyhold (seemed to fit in nicely) ...
    HunterJasminFront_zps5d4ecae8.jpg

Finally (so far) got to IceSpire and decided to go "Frost Queen" (sort of) with the Devoted Cleric dye pack (Still need to update the Hood and Boots yet, and I've found a better skin for the blades, that fits the theme better) ...
    HunterRangerIcequeen_zps64e732ff.jpg

As with many HR's running around, I've stayed 'commando' with no pants/trousers, for the time being.

Holy Hotness O_O the first one!!! Whats that??? I havent reached 60 yet but that look... I want it -drools-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zelfiron: Control Wizard
    Siana: Trickster Rogue
    Andromeda: Devoted Cleric
    Death Strike: Guardian Fighter
    Blind Fury: Great Weapon Fighter
    Phantom Reaper: Hunter Ranger (To be Changed to Huntress when I figure out how to)
    Helena: Oathbound Paladin
    Bad Juju: Scourge Warlock
    edited September 2014
    Most of it is just common lowbie armor in that first image. You can buy an armor with that skin with Seals of the Lion, for example.

You'd need Emperor pants to get the look without taking them right off.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• zelfironzelfiron Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Most of it is just common lowbie armor in that first image. You can buy an armor with that skin with Seals of the Lion, for example.

You'd need Emperor pants to get the look without taking them right off.

Arigatou -cheeses- XD i cant wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Zelfiron: Control Wizard
    Siana: Trickster Rogue
    Andromeda: Devoted Cleric
    Death Strike: Guardian Fighter
    Blind Fury: Great Weapon Fighter
    Phantom Reaper: Hunter Ranger (To be Changed to Huntress when I figure out how to)
    Helena: Oathbound Paladin
    Bad Juju: Scourge Warlock
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hmm. Bit sad on the ninja outfit, because it looks like that lady HR forgot to put her undies on as well as her pants. Still fanservice I suppose. If that's your thing.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I don't have a picture to illustrate this but does anyone know what Harper Windel is wearing that adds the bit above the boots? The equivalent looking gear is Hide +2/Archer's Hide +2 but I have crafted the full set and tried it out on my female Drow HR and the detail above the boots don't show, with or without the pants and shirt.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    edited September 2014
    NPC costumes do tend to have recognizable parts of in-game gear, but allow a huge amount of customization we can't access. So without actually visualizing what you mean, I will suggest that it might be a look that can't be replicated on a PC.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Devoted Cleric Draconic Gear (Default Colors) - Helm, Bracers, Armor and Greaves.

Draconic.jpg
  • blashtuhblashtuh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    33tq8uo.png

here is my precious :P
    edited September 2014
    @blashtah

What dye pack did you use on that set?
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • bensupremacybensupremacy Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    blashtuh wrote: »
    33tq8uo.png

here is my precious :P

What did you use for trsmutation?
    edited September 2014
    It's the Tier 1 gear set with a hood from leveling gear - Hide +3 possibly, although the foot part of the boots like slightly different to me.
    Our pain is self chosen.

edited September 2014
    The bracers are the standard skin for level 50ish gear (the purple bird skull and feathers themed stuff).

Spiky boots are usually the class-specific items you can get in T1 dungeon chests, but I dunno about on HRs.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• auntjimimaauntjimima Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is my baby!2902376.jpg2902374.jpg2902375.jpg2902373.jpg
  • sandstorm777sandstorm777 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    new bow ^_^

3524z8i.jpg
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    2n16tk9.png
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • tajah23tajah23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
    edited September 2014
    taj.jpg

taj3.jpg

taj2.jpg

I used the stupid new character redesign tool after it came out, and her face is stupid... so finally came up with the Sun Mask to hide as much as possible.
  • danmordedanmorde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited October 2014
    Nxe5jGQ.png?1

This is my piratey HR!
  • tajah23tajah23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
    edited October 2014
    danmorde wrote: »
    Nxe5jGQ.png?1

This is my piratey HR!

nice hat!!! I'm still working on those stupid GG npcs...
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited October 2014
    swynff wrote: »
    Sleezy can i know the name of that really fckn siick looking bow ?

Old post. But I was wondering the same question myself. And I found the answerafer a hint and a big AD gamble. It's the Ancient Trapper's Ornate Bow. I bought once off the AH, and Im going to use it to transmute my Artifact Weapon once I get it.
    edited October 2014
    tajah23 wrote: »
    nice hat!!! I'm still working on those stupid GG npcs...

Since it's an armor hat, not fashion, it's the Hat of the Pirate Horde/Host skin. Cragmire Crypt.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited October 2014
    Is there a way to post images without using stuff like photobucket? I tried just uploading after saving the image in Paint but I cannot select anything. I want to post pics of my HRs!!!

And Danmorde that's an awesome looking HR you have there despite the protruding canines.
    Our pain is self chosen.

edited October 2014
    Since it's an armor hat, not fashion, it's the Hat of the Pirate Horde/Host skin. Cragmire Crypt.

doh! i forgot all about that hat.
  • danmordedanmorde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited October 2014
    Thank you!

Try using imgur, you can just drag and drop your pictures in to the webpage after selecting "upload" and you dont need any account or nothing.
  • voltayr2voltayr2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My HR with my Assassin's Creed theme and the image I used as inspiration for an overall setup.
    rL8z9Em.jpg
    =================
    Qtcu77f.jpg
    xlG6o52.jpg
    dzqYWfL.jpg

Hi what hood is this? Anyone please let me know thx.
  • voltayr2voltayr2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hey hey what hood is this?
    Untitled1_zps6cb91946.png
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited October 2014
    voltayr2 wrote: »
    Hey hey what hood is this?

That is a mask is one that you can't get any more. It was part of the better level 50-60 blue gear for HRs. When they redid the gear for Mod 4, they got dropped the old gear blue from the game. As of know you are out of luck. I do wish the devs would bring back the two pre-Mod 4 HR gear sets (visual sets) back as transmutation items. They look 10x better than the generic gear and some of the Tier1/2 sets.