test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Fenwick Cycle

2»

Comments

• zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Welp, at long last, these missions are republished. There are a few minor tweaks.

First thing... turns out I never got around to making a 'nature' skill branch for the first mission, which is skill based. Woops. So it can't be completed by Rangers.

I'll be fixing that.

Most reliable way to find the first three missions is to search for Wicks.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Whew. Ok, Wicks and Things finally works for Rangers (and I'm rather happy with what I did).

It's now 'version 1.9,' I want to do a final polish pass before declaring 2.0.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?