What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

non critical issues worth looking at

2»

Comments

• liliadnaliliadna Member Posts: 96
    edited September 2014
    antash69 wrote: »
    I agree on most of your ideas, however I would seen LFG system little bit different. First of all leader should have the possibility to invite manually particular player (when inside the dungeon), so there is no need to fill a spot after a CW with a GF from the queue... And this also should apply in general, Warlocks can be great healers, sometimes tank is not needed, so let the leader choose who he wants in his group.
    Gear score is a different case, it isn't that much important, and ppl on LFG channel mostly have some ridiculous requirements, but if leader could accept player before he would be invited to join, case would be solved.

I agree with the premise that it would solve lots of ongoing issues altho I see problem with this, probably same why devs didn't make it possible in the first place. If group leader will have power to invite whoever she/he wants that could lead to very unfortunate scenario. Imagine 3 to x players from same guild/friends/whatever each make her/his own party. When the party reaches final boss those players kick all other and invite guild mates/friends into dungeon, finish the dungeon, and immediately be invited to another by one of their guildmates/friends
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Swappable bars and swappable gears would be awesome.

Who's changed bars and gear while fighting Draco? Me. Chemm op!
    edited September 2014
    updated OP
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Non-critical issue: get the Dread Warrior to register on the collections page.

I agree about the green-quality belts: I haven't seen one drop since M4, and I spend a *lot* of time doing dailies. Not one. I've also seen quite a few level-59 items drop in Sharandar post-M4, which never happened before. We've got gremlins in the loot tables.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    edited September 2014
    hustin1 wrote: »
    Non-critical issue: get the Dread Warrior to register on the collections page.

sry, but I don't understand this issue. I assume Dread warrior is a companion, but what seems to be a problem?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It doesn't register as being in your collection when you have it. The icon stays dark.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • anharmonanharmon Member Posts: 175
    edited September 2014
    There are so many small graphics/mechanics bugs in Neverwinter listing them all would take years probably.
    edited September 2014
    It doesn't register as being in your collection when you have it. The icon stays dark.

updated OP
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I've also seen quite a few level-59 items drop in Sharandar post-M4, which never happened before. We've got
    gremlins in the loot tables.
    I've noticed that too, level 59 gear drops from level 60 areas. I saved quite a few by mistake for double refining weekend.
    edited September 2014
    anharmon wrote: »
    There are so many small graphics/mechanics bugs in Neverwinter listing them all would take years probably.

it may be so, but Devs can fix few of them at a time, it looks better when they do weekly maintenance and there are few items fixed. Even if those took 5min or 1 hour to fix, it looks better even for their employers as it shows they are getting results so if they fix 3-5 non critical issues a week the game experience will improve.

What we can do to help them is to summarize those flaws and offer (if possible easy) solution.
    edited September 2014
    updated OP