Options

Lightfoot thief

12346»

Comments

• Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    naisee. gtz

upload to like imgur.com, then use the insert image button on the toolbar. dont know what the rules are on images. I think game related is allowed but not sure.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I usually use tinypic to post stuff :P
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm currently working on upgrading my companions to be able to have a shot at this myself. I have 2 rank 30 companions and 1 rank 25 and one rank 20. So I still have a ways to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Mod Note:
    This thread is currently immune to Necromancy, as it has been blessed with longevity, for its topic isn't something that suffers from becoming outdated at this time. So, no worries!
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Mod Note:
    This thread is currently immune to Necromancy, as it has been blessed with longevity, for its topic isn't something that suffers from becoming outdated at this time. So, no worries!

Its not that its immune. The thread has turned into a lich.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Congratulations, shadw2012! I still haven't been able to get one yet.

zshikara wrote: »
    Its not that its immune. The thread has turned into a lich.
    *the mage chuckles madly*
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Congratulations, shadw2012! I still haven't been able to get one yet.

*the mage chuckles madly*

*quietly waits for the thread to say "All right I don't wanna unlive on this planet anymore..."*
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *quietly waits for the thread to say "All right I don't wanna unlive on this planet anymore..."*
    Ask and ye shall receive!

clzFgZD.png
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    wildfire412001wildfire412001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    i have tried and tried and tried to get the LT, but so far no luck ... however, i got an epic rage AND a purple rage mount out of 20 lockboxes today, so i'm pretty happy!! :D
  • Options
    anharmonanharmon Member Posts: 175
    edited September 2014
    i have tried and tried and tried to get the LT, but so far no luck ... however, i got an epic rage AND a purple rage mount out of 20 lockboxes today, so i'm pretty happy!! :D

You've used up your luck. Don't expect the LT for at least 100 years now.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    anharmon wrote: »
    You've used up your luck. Don't expect the LT for at least 100 years now.

Why? Some prick that once was on my friends list got 2 lightfoot thiefs out of 50-70 attempts.

- . -
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    telerogue wrote: »
    What happened mate? Why is he no longer in your friend's list? Did you get jealous about his luck and unfriended him?

That's not cool man.
    Your point?

My list is almost empty now, I don't keep people I don't like for some reason as I feel some tension while talking to them so what's the point of such relationship if I know it will end up bad sooner or later. Moreover that person got banned because of recent BIG exploit so why keep a "dead" person on the list.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Ask and ye shall receive!

*quoted without image for brevity*

Bah, no one got the quest reference....
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got one out of probably 200 tries -- and felt lucky a that.
  • Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    still none. Still trying. Every once in a while I chance my rotation of pets, hoping that one of them will be more lucky then the others. Not yet!
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    farla47 wrote: »
    still none. Still trying. Every once in a while I chance my rotation of pets, hoping that one of them will be more lucky then the others. Not yet!
    Different pets, more than 3 runs a day, refilling their stamina with zen, cleaning up the whole t3 dungeon without rush, opening all treasure chests, doing your runs when there are few people online ingame...and other shaman work like that is all wrong :P Just rush straight to the boss and keep trying, the chance is just THAT low.
  • Options
    rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeahh!!!

I finally got the elusive thief too, after over 250 tries (measured by the number of unicorn seals I have).

SweqfsG.png
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    As I read through this thread and few others I jotted down every player report of number of Tier 6 SCA clears and if they got thief or not "0 in 250 clears, 1 Thief in 100 runs, 0 in 300 clears.. etc".

Best Luck: Person got 1 on 7th run. Another got 2 in 100 clears
    Worst Luck: Several who cleared 500+ times no thief

Overall cumulative 11 [Lightfoot Thief] drops in 4350 SCA clears (from player reports)
    Empirical/Approximate Drop chance: 0.25% (1 in 400)
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've had 2 drop so far, and those came fairly early when SCA first came out. Nothing since, so I'm guessing they drastically nerfed the drop rate.

I've done probably dozens, maybe over a 100 runs - its a very rare drop.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Gonna close down this twice necro'd thread. Because, you know, it doesn't wanna unlive on this planet anymore.

That, and it's been more than 30 days. Let the dead rest in peace.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

This discussion has been closed.